Sign in to follow this  
brentgord2

looking for someone to play with

hi my name is Brent i am looking for a few people to play with right now im in cherno with a m4sd gillie suit and a coyote backpack with some food and lots of meds

I've got very limited gear at the moment, about to die of starvation and I'm lost (think I'm somewhere south west). If you're willing to help me, I'll help you out for sure any way I can. Steam: SgtTwombly

Edit: Where are you from / which servers do you play on? I play on UK / Europe servers

Edited by Twombly

I can team up with you, but i will only team up if you can speak on skype.

You could join Death Zero Gaming, We have our own server us1166 (almost hacker free), bases plenty of vehicles weapons and gear. And we we had a chopper and are working on getting another one. We are all highly experienced players. We also have a 5 year paid subscription to team speak 3. We are all serious yet laid back. We share alot of gear and help each other alot. We're half bandit half survivor group. We have about 7 members playing daily. We also have allied clans such as kilo Company. If interested PM me or post a response below

By the way all our members are 21 or older. As long as you're mature and know how to handle yourself age wont matter

here a ling to Death zero gaming website,

http://www.deathzerogaming.com/

Im am not a leader just a high ranking member

hey, Im in for some dayz. add me on skype adri8sj

Edited by Aidman