Sign in to follow this  
Ox3y

Admin powers?

Can someone please fill me in on what powers the admin has and can see? There have been alot of suspicious "coincidences" on the server my group plays on.

We can:

Kick

Ban

See logs (NOT IN REALTIME)

Stop/Restart Server.

And from my knowledge that's it.

I run a server, Making sure the ban's file and server is updated is basically all I do.

• Like 1

Can someone please fill me in on what powers the admin has and can see? There have been alot of suspicious "coincidences" on the server my group plays on.

If you are speaking of my server I am the one and only admin, and I havent even been on the server in over a week.

So if you have suspicious activity then please use 1 of the three different reporting methods I offer and I will investigate....

Edit: Ironically enough there have been "suspicion" reports about you. Lol

Edited by Master Brain

Ox3y I invite you to check out WEG community forum ( link in signature), we dont have to be friends,neutral if you dont want to.

About strange events, can you describe them and timeline ( either here or WEG forum so Admin-Master Brain can check the logs for suspicious stuff). Or just for investigating them within our community,

See you on US 1967 !

We can:

Kick

Ban

Stop/Restart Server.

I run a server, Making sure the ban's file and server is updated is basically all I do.

I can see logs in realtime

If you are speaking of my server I am the one and only admin, and I havent even been on the server in over a week.

So if you have suspicious activity then please use 1 of the three different reporting methods I offer and I will investigate....

Just a note, might wanna check your logs for scripts.... the entire server was just teleported 1 mile above the map just to fall to the ground and die.

Just a note, might wanna check your logs for scripts.... the entire server was just teleported 1 mile above the map just to fall to the ground and die.

Reporting such things on this forum are unnecessary and unhelpful.

Please take this up with the reporting features I have implemented on the server.

unknownprecedence@gmail.com or

Worldsendgaming.com - PM or Shoutbox.

Thanks.

We can:

Kick

Ban

Stop/Restart Server.

We can also see what's in your inventory at any given time, and a general area that you're in on the map (it's not standard coordinates, like 060/115.) It's a completely different format. This lets us determine if people are using hacked weapons, or giving themselves items or travelling too quickly (teleports). Besides that, we have no other powers.

Edited by KField86
  • Like 1