HighPiez

Trading M4A1 SD for Bizon PP-19 SD

Got a M4A1 SD + 3 mags I want to trade for a Bizon with at least 2 mags.

No really i want a Bizon, never used one before and if its anything like a MP5SD i will love it.

Edited by HighPiez

m4 cco sd is VASTLY superior to the bizon mate. Each shot from a bizon is 1.5k damage and it is pointless at more than 50 meters. Each shot from the m4 sd is 3.5k damage, and is efficient at up to 300 meters. Dont do it man the gun you hold is one of the best.

Edited by Delta Smoke 01

Go to the bottom !!

Edited by HighPiez

But the SMG :(

Fine I'll carry on with this M4 hopefully my luck turns since i've died twice with it since getting it last night (people don't loot bodies). Since its so bad anyone willing to give me a free one to try out? lol

The gun is not bad. Its just more a zombie killer and very silent. But i`d prefer a M4 Silenced above everything lol

m4 cco sd is VASTLY superior to the bizon mate. Each shot from a bizon is 1.5k damage and it is pointless at more than 50 meters. Each shot from the m4 sd is 3.5k damage, and is efficient at up to 300 meters. Dont do it man the gun you hold is one of the best.

the bizon is now below 1k dmg and the m4sd does not do 3.5k dmg i got shot with 2-4 bullets yesterday point blank in elektro and it only did about 3..also to OP the bizon is alot louder then the mp5sd i think it may even be louder then the m4sd

Edited by BobDole

Bizon is money for killing zeds. 64 rounds per magazine is the shit. 9/10 times I shoot a zed they don't even know I am shooting them, they just take dmg and stand there until they are dead. Granted it does take quite a few shots to kill them, but that's why there is 64 rounds in each mag =)

I have a Bizon and the best part about it is headshots are still one shot kills so if you set it to semi and know what you're doing those mags go a long way. And then there's the automagic mag/clip refill when you rejoin a server.

I don't purposefully exploit it but it takes forever to burn through those 64 bullet mags if you strictly aim for the head.

It's the perfect gun if you're looting a town that isn't occupied by other players. PvP- probably not the best option.

No really i want a Bizon, never used one before and if its anything like a MP5SD i will love it.

The bison is not bad, but compared to the m4 its just a BBgun

currently the bisons damage is 800 (!)

while the sd m4 has about 2.5k? correct me.

the range also sucks, I dont like the crosshead but thats a matter of taste realy.

Ok good news, i just found another M4 SD from a snipers body @ electro (you'd think these people will learn that place sucks?) anyone interested?

So trade open for Bizon PP-19 or a M24 - lost mine few minutes ago.

EDIT: I am on dancingBears list for successful trades with a +2 if anyone has doubts.

Edited by HighPiez