Can anybody help me ?

Whenever approaching an airfield I get an horrendous graphics glitch which spreads shards of multicoloured triangles across my screen making it completely unplayable.

Is this a common problem ?

Is there anything I can do to combat this ?

Its pretty annoying as I've heard all the best spawns are located at airfield and helicopter crash sites...

Thanks for your help.

Wait for the next patch, we all have that bug, it's general.

go to video options > advanced > and set video memory to default, fixed it for me and everyone else i recommended it to so far.

Try setting your Video Memory to Default and Post-Processing to disabled. This will sometimes fix the issue... I've had about 50/50 results with it. It seems to work if you have been in game less than hour or so.

*Edit: Someone beat me to it....*

Edited by zapbrannigan

Try setting your Video Memory to Default and Post-Processing to disabled. This will sometimes fix the issue... I've had about 50/50 results with it. It seems to work if you have been in game less than hour or so.

*Edit: Someone beat me to it....*

sorry broski ;D

I do a vram flush

Hold your left shift and - on your num pad and then type flush

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Just run through it or take an angle that does not have that many artifacts. This usually works for me and due to these bugs people are avoiding the NWAF like the plague. Also, it normally only shows up when facing one direction so you can use it as a way to shoot unsuspecting looters running a way you know has poor visibility.