Sign in to follow this  
Playb0i

Fully geared looking for teammates

I am quite experienced and can navigate easily. I am trying to find some survivors, no bandits. I want to start a good camp and raid towns and helo crashes for supplies. Finding a car would be cool too. My Skype I'd is play80i. I'm just getting bored. I'd like to find a chopper for once! Message me on here and we can team up! I like helping players in need but will also engage if fired upon. I'm 26 and live on the west coast.

Current gear:

Ghillie suit

Range finders

NVG

m4a1 cco SD w/ammo

Bizon SD w/ammo

1911 pistol

Coyote backpack

Gps

All survival gear

You could join Death Zero Gaming, We have our own server, bases plenty of vehicles weapons and gear. And we we had a chopper and are working on getting another one. We also have a 5 year paid subscription to team speak. We are all serious yet laid back. We share alot of gear and help each other alot. We're half bandit half survivor group. We have about 7 members playing daily. We also have allied clans such as kilo Company. If interested PM me

By the way all our members are 21 or older. As long as you're mature and know how to handle yourself age wont matter

here a ling to Death zero gaming website,

http://www.deathzerogaming.com/

Im am not a leader just a high ranking member

Edited by JDM

Hey well i wont mind Team up with u And i got some gear myself Also i started today Btw i wont kill u cuz i really want someone to play with cuz Solo is boring.

and if u dont mind playing with someone who is 17 then feel free to add my skype : Zallic.Baastrup