Sign in to follow this  
Mugen (DayZ)

Firefight/Alt F4 Abuser/Death

cool

wish that person didn't chew in the mic like an asshole' date=' though

[/quote']

Lmao,no kidding!

All your video shows is that I disconnect when you shoot at someone, I slowed down the video to frame by frame with VLC Player you don't even hit the bandit. So if I was not hit and had people in the area why would I disconnect?. This video was taken 3 days ago, I have not been a bandit for 2 weeks, I have never even had an M4SD which the bandit in this video has. This is just a case where I disconnected at the same time you engaged some bandit. I like how the video does not show you checking the body, or go outside to see if the bandit is even alive, or even open the Player screen to see if there were any other Bro Crew in game. You can hear some one walking right where the bandit crossed the door before any zombies were by you, you also said "I don't see how he can disconnect so fast" you yourself don't know for sure this is me. You should not accuse people unless you have 100% proof, this is not and it can be duplicated 1000 times over on any server any day, don't smear my name because your mad you died.

talkingBEERmug: getting super defensive about this doesn't make you look less suspicious, even if you are completely innocent. Besides, no one had even called you out in this thread until you let loose with your rant. Start practicing good PR for yourself.

To the rest of you, talkingBEERmug's disconnect looks highly suspect, even damning. But it's still circumstantial and without actual PROOF that it was him, it's still not evidence of anything. Please refrain from attacking him.

The video stays. Feel free to continue discussion.

This is copied straight from youtube:

"Tags:

Arma Day Talkingbeermug is FAGGOT arma dayz arma2dayz dayzmod"

and in this post

Wow... what a pansy.

They don't say my name but I can take a guess who he was talking about.

This is copied straight from youtube:

"Tags:

Arma Day Talkingbeermug is FAGGOT arma dayz arma2dayz dayzmod"

and in this post

Wow... what a pansy.

They don't say my name but I can take a guess who he was talking about.

Not much I can do. I don't/can't/wouldn't moderate youtube comments. Take it up with Mugen' date=' [i']outside this thread.

And to Subo's comment: it's more likely it directed at whoever was being fired upon and left, not necessarily you. Unless it is you, of course.

i liked the vid i really enjoyed ,but i totally agree with talkinBEERmug

at least try to remove his name form YouTube Tags

talkingBEERmug: getting super defensive about this doesn't make you look less suspicious' date=' even if you are completely innocent. Besides, no one had even called you out in this thread until you let loose with your rant. Start practicing good PR for yourself.

[/quote']

Well said.

The video stays. Feel free to continue discussion.

Awesome' date='thanks.

at least try to remove his name form YouTube Tags

I could do that,still think it was him though.

Pointless to make a thread about it.

People do this ALL THE TIME.

Are we gonna start banning people now because of this?

How do you KNOW FOR SURE that it was HIM?

Any EVIDENCE? None. Just a nametag in the lower left corner. Could've been anyone around you.

I know talkingbeermug from project reality and I can say he was always a fair player and he never abused or bended the rules in 10 or so encounters I played with him mostly on the TG servers.

Wish I could claim the same for myself

(Flash.pr or Royal_Flash.pr was my name in PR)

Good catch but man that place is like a fish bowl windows everywhere and no where to hide. The bathroom is your only saving grace.

Eventually the baddie just walked up to the hallway window and looked in.

I vote he misses 95% of his shots, tagged him enough to knock him out after he reaches the other side & ALT F4's like a girl :D