blessong

im not a hacker but i got: "battlEye: banned (Teleport))"

I tried to join my base server: US 1836 but when I tried to join it said "battlEye: banned (Teleport))" !!!!!!! i didn't teleport? Please help I have all my stuff on that server. I played on it just yesterday 8/9/2012. my in game name is blessong.

• Like 1

Hey blessong,

That looks like a server ban (by admin), not a Global BE Ban!

Try to get the Admin here and have him post the proof you teleporting (time played, distance moved etc, it can all be found in).

Admin is required to post proof right here, otherwise escalate to DayZ Devs.

Hope this helps.

My friend was just banned a minute ago on that server for "speed hack"??? could it just be that US 1836 bugged? or the admin is abusing his power?

DayZ - US 1836 (v1.7.2.4/Beta 95417) [Regular 3DP:1 CH:1] dayzmod.com

- hosted by Komrade Bus

Edited by Drogur

Yeah i know who the hosts name is but idk how to get ahold of him? or how to report this?

probably admin abuse... i see alot of that. admins kicking and banning people to get the best loot possible or just to collect all the vehicles on the map. i would try to get ahold of the DayZ devs.

Yeah i know who the hosts name is but idk how to get ahold of him? or how to report this?

go to the ban appeals section in the forums and complain there. your prolly gonna get ahold of the admin that way. if not im sure someone will help you out.

I believe it is.

yea something like this happened to me and 2 of my friends we all got banned does not tell us why, but it was a dif server we where on it for 3 days. :(

Well I posted like you, and I'm still waiting for Action to be tanked I'm not sure what will happen but i do hope something happens for you and I.

go to the ban appeals section in the forums and complain there. your prolly gonna get ahold of the admin that way. if not im sure someone will help you out.

This is the ban appeals?

I tried to join my base server: US 1836 but when I tried to join it said "battlEye: banned (Teleport))" !!!!!!! i didn't teleport? Please help I have all my stuff on that server. I played on it just yesterday 8/9/2012. my in game name is blessong.

Hey blessong,

That looks like a server ban (by admin), not a Global BE Ban!

Try to get the Admin here and have him post the proof you teleporting (time played, distance moved etc, it can all be found in).

Admin is required to post proof right here, otherwise escalate to DayZ Devs.

Hope this helps.

Hey Blessong. I'm the Administrator of US 1836.

While our server is new, I take extreme caution (as far as I am able with current data and tools present) prior to exercising any bans. To this date ,you are only one of two. The script detection for battleye I setup logged your movement as malicious and was reviewed. While the distances were considerable, I'm willing to give you a fair shake.

I have removed your local ban and you are welcome to play on our server if you should so choose. If this is your main base per se, I apologize for any confusion. Between the logged movements and your activity in the Northeast Corner of the map, where, at the same time other malicious individuals were teleporting all vehicles, you were considered as exploitive.

If you run into situations where something looks wierd, it probably is and isn't a good idea to stick around there ;) Sorry again for any negligence on my part and I hope you continue to enjoy your DayZ experience.

P.S. If you experience any issues with your connectivity to our servers, please PM me or post here and I will see to it.

Edited by Dmitrilepure
  • Like 1

probably admin abuse... i see alot of that. admins kicking and banning people to get the best loot possible or just to collect all the vehicles on the map. i would try to get ahold of the DayZ devs.

You know what assuming does don't you?