BABYxPUNCHER

Invalid Serial Key ( But purchased Them )

Ive recently bought the ARMA 2 Combined Operations from steam.. i can not install the ARMA 2 OA, Due to no servers being up.. So it when i try to play DayZ through Six launcher.. It replies that i have a turrent or bad versions when this is not the case.. If any one can help me with this problem is be very grateful

Install arma 2: operation arrowhead? :facepalm:

I have installed it

but i do not have the CD key to it cause it has never been launched

It is still Giving me the bad serial key. I bought the dam game and cant play it cause i dont have the freaking cd key

some one help

how do i launch arma 2 arrow head, because it says failure to contact key server. if i can get this installed i have everything else ready.

Same as me. i need to launch arrow head as well

Same as me. i need to launch arrow head as well

wow somebody else that actually has a problem similar, but i keep getting a message that says failure to contact key server, do you get this message also? this is all i need to run day-z, after this i can get the beta patch, and can run it through the multiple day-z programs i installed.

yes.. all i get is that message that when i try to launch ARMA 2 AO

i have six updator and six launcher installed. i also have day-z commandor installed but when i go to play the day-z game it says bad serial.

when i try to install the beta patch it says cd server error

when i try to play arrow head it says failure to contact key server.

we need somebody thats good at computers. im no tech wiz :(

wow somebody else that actually has a problem similar, but i keep getting a message that says failure to contact key server, do you get this message also? this is all i need to run day-z, after this i can get the beta patch, and can run it through the multiple day-z programs i installed.

If u hear any thing that helps u out.. would u tell me about it and ill do that same

i have six updator and six launcher installed. i also have day-z commandor installed but when i go to play the day-z game it says bad serial.

when i try to install the beta patch it says cd server error

when i try to play arrow head it says failure to contact key server.

we need somebody thats good at computers. im no tech wiz :(

I know this is driving me crazy.. i just wasted 30$$ on a game that i cant play

Reboot steam. If that dosnt work Reboot your computer if that dosnt work verify files and try again.

MAKE SURE TO RUN ARMA2 FIRST THEN OPERATION ARROWHEAD. DO NOT USE SIX LAUNCHER UNTIL YOU HAVE DONE SO.

i played day-z but its sluggish and very laggy how do i fix this, my computer is a toshiba labtop, i run off of comcast highspeed internet. do i need more memory, and how can i get it.