cheersBrand

Insider information about a plan tonight. Sabotage it!

I was spotted by a group waiting for pick-up, Probably by a thermal scope user. I tried.

Yep we killed two people already. I warned you they are equipped good. nearly everyone has a ghilly and good weapons. We start our route in ~5 minutes. Route on map is shown in the link .. see 3 above this.

Edit: we were attacked by a grenade launcher, in north of kamyshovo. we take another route now. one of our mates in still there.

keep on trying!^^

EDIT: WE CROSSED POLANA RIGHT NOW

Update 21:30: We crossed Gorka

Update 21:33: Lol 2 snipers on a hill. one of us is dead. good job. 3 are going to hunt you now

Update 21:38: We did not find the snipers. we continue to air field.

Update 21:51: In wilderness somewhere west of big airfield. i guess nobody is following my updates. so i stop updates (write a post if u need more update). ... we lost only 2 people. mission failed :/ may the loot begin

we see a helicopter cycling

Edited by cheersBrand

So, your group puts together a well thought out plan and go to execute it to further their goals. You were invited to come along because your friends decided they would bring you in on the excitement and share in the loot. You then immediately run to these forums and sabotage their entire operation because you want to see the all get killed.

Don't say there's another way to interpret this, you are literally ruining an op they put together simply because you don't want to collect loot for an hour but because you want to get shot at. Have you told your 'friends' you're doing this to them? Have you even discussed this with them? Because if you haven't then I feel so sorry for your 'friends'.

You're in the bandit campfire area which means you understand a bandit works with a team or lone-wolfs his way through situations. I don't know how you operate, but my fire-team doesn't fuck each other simply because we want to see people get shot at.

long story short.

we bandits do still have a sense of honor.

get out of this forum and go to the psychopath/serialkiller/pjedrofile/etc etc forum. ;D

anyway on a serieus note

how are we supposed to trust a guy who betrays his friends so easly ?

The heli is gone. There was a rocket launcher or something like this killing 4-5 of our people. Everyone has logged out. Some did not die but are still alive. They are on "DE 187" now (there it is night)

I am offline now. Thanks for you participation. Bad luck i did not see any of you killers, so there is no interesting video.

Ps: A very interesting evening anyway. My "friends" still don't know about this thread and I think they will never know. Maybe I try this again at the next event.

Haters gonna hate.

Edited by cheersBrand

The heli is gone. There was a rocket launcher or something like this killing 4-5 of our people. Everyone has logged out. Some did not die but are still alive. They are on "DE 187" now (there it is night)

I am offline now. Thanks for you participation. Bad luck i did not see any of you killers, so there is no interesting video.

I have some lame footage of me dying, friends got all the kills. I just listen to my friend describe killing a bunch of you and a bunch disconnecting. I'll post it, its better than nothing, and I hope to do this kind of thing again, practice makes perfect.

Ps: A very interesting evening anyway. My "friends" still don't know about this thread and I think they will never know. Maybe I try this again at the next event.

Haters gonna hate.

Can I ask why you are telling this to us? :D

I have some lame footage of me dying, friends got all the kills. I just listen to my friend describe killing a bunch of you and a bunch disconnecting. I'll post it, its better than nothing, and I hope to do this kind of thing again, practice makes perfect.

Thanks for your feedback. I thought nobody is following anymore. So it was you.. That makes this evening even more worth.

Can I ask why you are telling this to us? :D

What u mean exactly? Why I tell you the server even I don't record a video?

Not really sure. Maybe because I hate people disconnecting in PvP. They deserve to be followed. Or do you mean something else?

Edited by cheersBrand

You post it? Do you mean the video on youtube? That would be fucking awesome. I could send it to my people. That would be awesome mindfuck.

I'll post the vid in this thread, my first mistake cost us your entire bus group, and my second chance, while fruitful for my friends, failed to get me any kills.

long story short.

we bandits do still have a sense of honor.

get out of this forum and go to the psychopath/serialkiller/pjedrofile/etc etc forum. ;D

anyway on a serieus note

how are we supposed to trust a guy who betrays his friends so easly ?

Calling a bandit honorable is like calling water dry. Doesn't really...work

But to op, if you wanna see people get shot at, then this is something you do WITH your friends. I'm all for pranking friends, but even i have standards.

Wow. I really did not notice that so many people are really on this server. So it was a grenade launcher. haha we were fucking surprised in teamspeak. everyone was panic :D

Edit: Post above me. No, there is a difference. It is something else when you know more than people around you. And it is interesting to observe their reactions and behavior, especially when they are in your teamspeak.

Edited by cheersBrand
  • Like 1

Haters gonna hate.

That "rocket launcher" was me, who you happened to stumble upon NE of the NWAF.

That was an AS50, not a rocket launcher lol.

I just shot one of your guys, then you all Alt-F4'd

(One of you didn't, and I commend you on your bravery)

However, that soda you drank allowed me to crawl up and sneak a few SD rounds into your chest.

Side note: Someone was using satchel charges nearby also. I heard it also, it's what made you guys so easy to spot.

So, your group puts together a well thought out plan and go to execute it to further their goals. You were invited to come along because your friends decided they would bring you in on the excitement and share in the loot. You then immediately run to these forums and sabotage their entire operation because you want to see the all get killed.

Don't say there's another way to interpret this, you are literally ruining an op they put together simply because you don't want to collect loot for an hour but because you want to get shot at. Have you told your 'friends' you're doing this to them? Have you even discussed this with them? Because if you haven't then I feel so sorry for your 'friends'.

You're in the bandit campfire area which means you understand a bandit works with a team or lone-wolfs his way through situations. I don't know how you operate, but my fire-team doesn't fuck each other simply because we want to see people get shot at.

Meta-gaming is always fun.

It's a nice break from just hunting and killing.

Befriend you. Become one of your fire team. Loot and kill together.

Then leave you a little satchel charge as you're raiding a barracks.

Deceit is a delicacy.

• Like 1

Lol, word. If we can't do it in real life, why not experience this in video games. That's what they're made for. Being someone else.

Haters need to admit that this was fun for every participant, except those not knowing they participate.

Thanks for the vid!

Here is a vid of one of our guys (he splitted from group), recording the Satchel exploding (that Masis mentioned)

Edit: a 22 min video is following!

Edited by cheersBrand

Thanks for your feedback. I thought nobody is following anymore. So it was you.. That makes this evening even more worth.

What u mean exactly? Why I tell you the server even I don't record a video?

Not really sure. Maybe because I hate people disconnecting in PvP. They deserve to be followed. Or do you mean something else?

I meant why are you telling us to attack the convoy?

I'm really starting to hate the people who post this kind of shit on the public forums. Camp locations, raids, etc. I've never had anything of mine called out before, and I don't think I ever will but it's just retarded in my opinion. Leave that shit for the regulars who play on that specific server, because it's just inviting every retard with scripts to join that server and cause mayhem.