Sign in to follow this  
eric11

Looking to team up. No bandits please.

looking for anyone who wants to team up. it's a lot easier to head into towns with someone to back you up, which is good if you want good loot.

• Like 1

hey shure i am not a bandit and i have one more teamate with me

my skype: teh.moka

steam: DayZmoka

• Like 1

Yeah I'm down for playing with some people, I have about 3 hours left to play today.

Steam: suicidalpython

Look forwarding to play with you guys! Add me!

Current gear: Few bandages, M1911 (two mags), Crowbar, Heatpack, that's it so far died recently.

Yeah I'm down for playing with some people, I have about 3 hours left to play today.

Current gear: Few bandages, M1911 (two mags), Crowbar, Heatpack, that's it so far died recently.

right now, i will play for another hour or a bit more. dont know if i can later. thank you for your interest. i will try to add you both to steam

my important equipment: winchester (six 15rnds), m9 with 8 rounds left, 2 bandages, 3 water canteens, 2 sodas, 3 canned beans, hatchet, hunting knife... some other stuff i dont remember

I will ride with you into town,

Steam - Same name as on here

nice to know,, will add to steam now if possible... right now i will play for another hour or a bit more, later not sure

your account doesn't show in steam... be sure of the name

btw. i have teamspeak (not sure how to use it) but it works with my laptop mic.... also, i dont know how to make a group within the game to use group chat. i've only had this game for a month now, kind of a noob here lol

i just added u lets play now

I am looking for people to play with as well. I mostly play on thur-fr- and a couple hours mid day and 9-12pm EST. Steam acct ismokecrack190 or pm me on these forums. I play on any servers, night or day and am not particular about region either. I have only 2 friends who pc game, all others are on the fagbox, so looking for a good bunch to play w or maybe a clan to join.

I am looking for people to play with as well. I mostly play on thur-fr- and a couple hours mid day and 9-12pm EST. Steam acct ismokecrack190 or pm me on these forums. I play on any servers, night or day and am not particular about region either. I have only 2 friends who pc game, all others are on the fagbox, so looking for a good bunch to play w or maybe a clan to join.

i will try to add you sometime between today and the weekend

vb0k.png

|TRB| !The Relevant Bandidos! |TRB|

We're a rather organized group of people recording our gameplay, and we're having lots of fun. It's all about having fun, yet being prepared for intense situations. When-ever you get accepted in the group, you'll be able to get free gear within our group, aslong as you follow simple orders. We're looking for new well speaking english people. Feel free to contact us! Use any of the contact informations below.

Apply on this website followed by a short format. We're a very tactical clan. Need support with anything? Head on our TS server.

-> 94.242.227.2:10002

Hey,

If your still looking for a group then let me know. I currently command a pretty large group. We have our own mumble server and our own server (a player in our group is admin of that server).

We follow police Rules of Engagement and Standard Operating Procedures. We simply require you to accept and follow those rules and be over 18 years old.

Feel free to message me via Skype and Steam. I'm on there most of the day since i only check the forums once a day.

Hey,

If your still looking for a group then let me know. I currently command a pretty large group. We have our own mumble server and our own server (a player in our group is admin of that server).

We follow police Rules of Engagement and Standard Operating Procedures. We simply require you to accept and follow those rules and be over 18 years old.

Feel free to message me via Skype and Steam. I'm on there most of the day since i only check the forums once a day.

vb0k.png

|TRB| !The Relevant Bandidos! |TRB|

We're a rather organized group of people recording our gameplay, and we're having lots of fun. It's all about having fun, yet being prepared for intense situations. When-ever you get accepted in the group, you'll be able to get free gear within our group, aslong as you follow simple orders. We're looking for new well speaking english people. Feel free to contact us! Use any of the contact informations below.

Apply on this website followed by a short format. We're a very tactical clan. Need support with anything? Head on our TS server.

-> 94.242.227.2:10002

thanks for the invites, but i'm more of a casual gamer now that im beginning college so i wont have much time to play anymore.

still can't find some of you on steam, i copy the names you put here but they don't show up