Sign in to follow this  
ritwikb2

Dropped from sky with best gear

I had survived for 7 days and had a L85, NV Goggles, Rangefinder, Ghillie Suit, M9 Silenced, and an AS50.

I've lost it all because I hopped on a server when I woke up. It says One of these days Alice, pow right to the moon.

And I logged out quickly because I knew it was a hack. I go onto a different server and fall to my death. Is there anything to do to get my stuff back?

Before you say LOLOLOLOL DON'T BE A NOOB GO GET TEH STOOF AGIN. Or butthurt.

Yes I am butthurt because no one legitimately killed me I would have been so much happier if that happened.

• Like 1

I had survived for 7 days and had a L85, NV Goggles, Rangefinder, Ghillie Suit, M9 Silenced, and an AS50.

I've lost it all because I hopped on a server when I woke up. It says One of these days Alice, pow right to the moon.

And I logged out quickly because I knew it was a hack. I go onto a different server and fall to my death. Is there anything to do to get my stuff back?

Before you say LOLOLOLOL DON'T BE A NOOB GO GET TEH STOOF AGIN. Or butthurt.

Yes I am butthurt because no one legitimately killed me I would have been so much happier if that happened.

It happened to me today on server RU 3. I had the same equip as you. Over 20 days play time. This is alpha test...

Same thing happened to me, I lost a L85. You wont get your stuff back.

When it happen again, here's some stuff you can do..

1- Take note of server name and time to report to the DayZ staff.

2- Wait till you are near the floor, log off, log again. If you do it right, the falling damage wont kill you.

3- Open parachute, but I'm not sure if it's possible.

I've read that hitting V starts a vault animation and stops your fall until the animation ends so just tap v v v v ect until you land, although thankfully I've not been able to try it yet.

If it happens to you again might want to give it a shot .

Edited by HanoverFist

Yup I realize no one will. I didn't get the server name and such.

Is there anything to do to get my stuff back?

Yep.

PnvTw.jpg

• Like 1

I saw on some video. A guy jumped out of a heli, his parachute popped. But It killed him about mid jump. Hope i'm not too late to answer Fungoy's "question".