Sign in to follow this  
DigitGreen (DayZ)

Trading for car.

Looking for a vehicle for my group, we really want either a UH-1H Huey (you would suprise me if you offer that, and if you are, I need proof.) Or a Ural Civilian or a V3s Civilian. But we will take anything. Ask for what you want, and I will tell of if we have it.

i dont really think that anyones gonna trade for a chopper (if they are you better have alot of extremely rare loot). But what exactly would you be willing to give out for a vehicle? And also, you do know that vehicles stay on 1 and only 1 server, right?

i dont really think that anyones gonna trade for a chopper (if they are you better have alot of extremely rare loot). But what exactly would you be willing to give out for a vehicle? And also, you do know that vehicles stay on 1 and only 1 server, right?

Yeah, but might as well ask, you'll never know. Anyway, (and before I say what I have, no I am not duping or hacking, my tents have been in a secluded location, litteraly 3 Kilometers from any town, I haven't been raided in weeks, and I've done quite a bit of trading, so think what you want, but I have not done anything outside of the games rules and limitations.) 1x AS50, 1x L95A1, 1x M107, 2x Bizon, 1x CZ 550, 1x M9 SD, all equipment besides radio, x1 satchel charges and a bike.

Again, say what you want, but this is legitimate

Pretty sure you posted before saying you were previously banned for hacking? I'm sure all the loot you have to trade is totally legit...

I've got a chopper...

What would you be willing to give for it?

Pretty sure you posted before saying you were previously banned for hacking? I'm sure all the loot you have to trade is totally legit...

Again, say what you want, but I got there fair and square, anyway, this is off topic.

I've got a chopper...

What would you be willing to give for it?

The stuff in my previous post, and more, just say what you want and you got it.

Hi I can trade you fully repaired Ural, do you have coyote pack or rangefinder?

L95A1

Are you sure you don't mean the L85? Totally different guns.

got a ural and a gaz stashed away on a decent us server...gonna take alota loot to get both of those though, few L85s and several sets of nvgs

The stuff in my previous post, and more, just say what you want and you got it.

Lost the chopper because I spawned on the coast when I was supposed to spawn off map next to it.

Would like to trade i have nvg range finder and some other weapons

There is a GAZ in Vishnoye on FR174 ... high pop server so i guess it gets hacked frequently ...