Sign in to follow this  
impulse10112@hotmail.com

Duping/Map Hack on US599

Yeah, so me and a buddy of mine were at our tent in the middle of nowhere in a low populated server. Somehow a helicopter finds exactly where our tent is and guns me down. Friend survived only to just fall down dead for no reason. On the way back to get our bodies we've run into multiple vehicles (Tons of crashed buses, ATVs everywhere, etc). Also on the road up to our bodies I found 6-7 MG ammo belts and a few sets of civilian clothing on the ground. Found about 15 cows all spawned in one place, bodies with nonlegit weapons, spawned boats/helis. All of this done near Elektro

Jasmine, Ackbar, xXphycoCrazy are 3 that I have seen either with spawned items or in spawned vehicles. Cant upload any pics cause my files are too big, but im sure if you looked in the server logs or something you will see.

As for time, 4am GMT +12 hours and was still happening when this post was made.

Was having such a good time playing this wonderful game as well.

Edited by SkapeGoat

Upload the pics at a site like imgur then link to them if the files are too big to upload straight to the forum.

How do you know that the people you mentioned are using spawned vehicles and weapons? They could just be people like you who just happened upon the gear lying around.