Frito1208

[904]/[SU] Bandit Clan recruiting members from JAX,FL

I am here to announce my clan that many of you may or may have not seen roaming Chernarus. We associate our names with the tag either [904] (our area code) or [sU] being a group of us who work together. All people from the area surrounding 904/JAX are welcome to our bandit clan and will be required to have test runs with us upon joining. We have a few highly skilled hunters in our clan ( one being myself ) and get great enjoyment out of not only stalking prey, but also executing various targets simultaneously. If you seem to be the type that would be interested in our clan and reside in the general area of us then by all means reply to this topic with your information to contact you. We have a vent server capable of holding 5 atm which is a little short of our current amount of members ( between 7-10 ) and are in the process of hosting our own public 40 man server to have as a home base server.

Awesome! Good to see some other players from the area I'm in saint Augustine and although I only roll with a select few (brother/close friends) I'll lookout for you guys :-)

Hey man I'm in jaksonville fl, looking for some peeps to roll with, I know the game pretty well so you won't have to coach me. I'm 27, veteran pc gamer. Hit me up on steam: xxxdmdxxx or Skype: pauijay. I get along good with teams and becoming tight with teamwork... Logged over 1800 hours of L4D alone, usually rolled with a group. Also played quite a bit of league of legends. If you don't have teamwork in that game you're pretty much dead. Looking forward to gaming!