RenStrike

Spectator Mode

I'd love if we could allow spectators in games. I think it'd be a blast to watch people play/explore.

Any way we could just allow players to pick the bird/spectator mode legitimately?

Ghosting. One dude flies around on spectator mode spotting goods and players alike, while reporting back to his playing team mates via TS.

Well, that's not any more of a problem than server scrolling though. Either way, this is something that a server mod could enable/disable. So, hardcore servers could easily disable it and not have to worry about it.

I believe the net gain from this kind of system would be negative. It causes much more trouble than what it is worth.

Well' date=' that's not any more of a problem than server scrolling though.[/quote']What?

Have you ever wondered out of the oceanside cities? I am stressed enough scouting Berezino solo as it is.

Aggroed a hopper, drove him away, shot him. Five seconds later i catch a bullet and die.

Very bad idea, so you can spy on people and find where they placed tents, or where they are going to be when you do spawn in game. Worst idea for this game ever. Just my opinion.

I'd love this type of thing as well. Sometimes I enjoy watching more than playing. Watching streams is one thing, but being able to switch to different players on the same server is what I'm talking about.

Sucks that it would abused too much though.

I'd love if we could allow spectators in games. I think it'd be a blast to watch people play/explore.

Any way we could just allow players to pick the bird/spectator mode legitimately?

this is going to be massively abused. I'll just chose spectator, go on skype , zoom around NW airfield and tell my buddy who's alive where everyone is...

if you want to watch people playing i suggest you search youtube, there's tons of videos like that.