I fully support these threads.

In fact, we should all just flood the BI site with these complaints so their core players get a taste.

Then, and only then would we get results.

No, we won't.

RayPugh just stop posting your meaningless shit at each thread about hackers.

I am sure, you are one of this bastard hackers out there, you should be banned too.

TEARS

• Like 1

do you think they just dont know about the million times this thread has been previously posted, or that the sheer number of anti hacker posts might just bring down the internet once and for all!

Love your vids on YouTube Frankie.. Too bad you don't understand what is going on.

Reread iron mans post above.

The total number of unique players is going up, but this is just the number of people who have made a character at some point in the mod's life. Watch as the 'players in last 24 hours' value drops. It was exceeding 200,000 players a few weeks ago, but it's now going down. My friends and I have quit, and I guess many others will too.

Edited by Zarathustra

RayPugh just stop posting your meaningless shit at each thread about hackers.

I am sure, you are one of this bastard hackers out there, you should be banned too.

as stated in previous posts I have been hacked, many times. I'm not an advocate for hackers, I only wish ppl would use the search function and stop fucking crying on forums where nothing can be done about it, especially when its nothing more than 'I got hacked..... cry cry cry'

Edited by RayPugh

FFS. These post are fucking pointless. Either submit an official complaint with server details and time or STFU. If you read even the slightest bit of an article by Rocket, BI or press messages from Battleye you'd know that they are working on it. There's even a message in game now to make you aware of this.

Do you think Rocket will read your thread over dinner and think "oh yeah, that's a good idea, I wasn't aware of the rampant hacking going on".

Either quit playing until the standalone is released or try and be patient. No ones forcing you to play this free mod. What's that? you bought Arma just to play DayZ? Well, no one made you.

already searched. all i see is thread after thread of people posting instakilled here instakilled there.

seems nothing is done, no solution, so im gonna create my own thread. the more threads the more important the issue.

Guessing since you seem to support hackers RayPugh your one of the jackasses who spawn stuff in and instakill everyone not that we will ever know as all hackers claim they dont cheat.

• Like 2

Just keep reporting the issue, in the manner you feel best, Frankie.

You are right. The more threads flooding these kid's forums, the more pertinent the issue is, because it is.

*yawn* mommy mommy are we almost there yet.

no honey still more to come.

AAAAAAWWW !!!

Do you think Rocket will read your thread over dinner and think "oh yeah, that's a good idea, I wasn't aware of the rampant hacking going on".

This need pasting in about 500 threads a day just change out the 'hacking' for what ever the supposed issue is, tents, l85s, as5o's, return the bandit skin, nights too dark, and all the other damn posts that get repeated over and over and over again. Repatition it helps nothing, case in point: look at the music industry today, rinse and repeat has turned it into a money grabbing whore churning out shite on top of the pre existing pile of shite in the hope of being 'top shite' for a week or two

• Like 1

The total number of unique players is going up, but this is just the number of people who have made a character at some point in the mod's life. Watch as the 'players in last 24 hours' value drops. It was exceeding 200,000 players a few weeks ago, but it's now going down. My friends and I have quit, and I guess many others will too.

Get your facts straight. The total number of unique players equals one player per game serial key (a game sold). Players in the last 24 hours means how many of these unique players has logged on to play in the last 24 hours.

More ill informed bollocks.

already searched. all i see is thread after thread of people posting instakilled here instakilled there.

seems nothing is done, no solution, so im gonna create my own thread. the more threads the more important the issue.

Guessing since you seem to support hackers RayPugh your one of the jackasses who spawn stuff in and instakill everyone not that we will ever know as all hackers claim they dont cheat.

I dont even have words for how dumb this post is. not only do you know not to post threads in repatition of previous threads you seek to exacerbate the issue. a million threads posting the same thing isnt going to make rocket or any of the dayz team more able to deal with the issue, now I love your tenacity and the fact you all have the will to continue posting the same drivel, I only wish you had some real direction in life to aim all that rage at. maybe you have the cure for cancer locked up in that little mind of yours but we will never know now because you choose to spend that time here, with this...

• Like 2

http://cache.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Antoine-Dodson-So-Dumb-for-Real.jpg

Get your facts straight. The total number of unique players equals one player per game serial key (a game sold). Players in the last 24 hours means how many of these unique players has logged on to play in the last 24 hours.

More ill informed bollocks.

Umm, that's what I said. And the latter figure is going down.

What makes my piss boil is how idiots confuse hackers with cheating script kiddies. DayZ itself is a hack of ARMA II. The definition of a "hack" is getting something to do what it wasn't designed to do, and a zombie survival game on a military sim is defiantly that. That makes Rocket a "hacker." The confusion comes when you need to hack a system (make it do something it 's not meant to) to crack it.

Most of the cheats on DayZ are not hackers or crackers. They are fucking script kiddies. Skiddies are usally angsty teenage wankers who download something off a website with no clue how it works just to annoy strangers because the little tard wasn't brest fed or something. Stop giving them more credit then they are due (ie: none).

Pretty sure the hackers do what they do to see these kind of posts... If I was a hacker I'd look at this stuff and laugh my ass off.. than do it again.

What makes my piss boil is how idiots confuse hackers with cheating script kiddies. DayZ itself is a hack of ARMA II. The definition of a "hack" is getting something to do what it wasn't designed to do, and a zombie survival game on a military sim is defiantly that. That makes Rocket a "hacker." The confusion comes when you need to hack a system (make it do something it 's not meant to) to crack it.

Most of the cheats on DayZ are not hackers or crackers. They are fucking script kiddies. Skiddies are usally angsty teenage wankers who download something off a website with no clue how it works just to annoy strangers because the little tard wasn't brest fed or something. Stop giving them more credit then they are due (ie: none).

really... that's what ticks u off... who cares what they call them, u dont have to go all NERD RAGE

really... that's what ticks u off... who cares what they call them, u dont have to go all NERD RAGE

Calling someone a nerd, you sure are a master debater.

Or is that "wanker?" Same thing.