Sign in to follow this  
Bearhunter

I survived the coast....what now?

Ok, i survived the Coast, got a Shotgun, ammo, hatchet, knife, food and some Pepsi - even a bigger backpack and some bandages/painkillers/morphine. I survived Balota Airfield with its graphical artifacts and now I am in the woods....sitting around....

For real hunting, I need still need some matches - but where do I find cows/goats/chicken and so on to make a fine bbq? Around barns? near towns? in the woods? on open fields? any specific regon where I can find those?

What do you other survivors do the whole day? sneaking into towns, looting? killing Zombies? building cars? enjoying the landscape?

You have to duck into towns to get bandages, painkillers etc...

You'll need ammo eventually - staying alive is the adventure. Get yourself a vehicle - then you'll never be alone.

• Like 1

Ok, i survived the Coast, got a Shotgun, ammo, hatchet, knife, food and some Pepsi - even a bigger backpack and some bandages/painkillers/morphine. I survived Balota Airfield with its graphical artifacts and now I am in the woods....sitting around....

For real hunting, I need still need some matches - but where do I find cows/goats/chicken and so on to make a fine bbq? Around barns? near towns? in the woods? on open fields? any specific regon where I can find those?

What do you other survivors do the whole day? sneaking into towns, looting? killing Zombies? building cars? enjoying the landscape?

Only one thing you can do,.... Prepare yourself to do it again real soon. ;)

• Like 3

As the guy said above, you will have to go into town again. I suggest fixing a car or something where you can shove a shit load of gear into and just drive north untill you find a good place for a tent and where you can hide your car.

hmm, I'd rather take a bike as i do not play that often - 1-2 times for a couple of hours a week.

The problem is: if I stumble across some good gear (f.e. a AK or M4 with ammo) - I behave like I am god and charge whole towns in broad daylite. Guess what kills me each time :)

You take all the stuff. Then you look for better weapons. And you die. Or you hide in bushes. Log in, hide in bushes for 3 hours, log out. Great fun. OR you run round interfering fights, shooting to people, stealing vans and all the funny and exciting stuff. And that is the real essence of game.

You take all the stuff. Then you look for better weapons. And you die. Or you hide in bushes. Log in, hide in bushes for 3 hours, log out. Great fun. OR you run round interfering fights, shooting to people, stealing vans and all the funny and exciting stuff. And that is the real essence of game.

Doing that right now. I love my Winchester, sitting in barns, killing Zeds as they walk by. I have found that hunting rifle ( CZ 550?) and now I try to get my revenge on some bandits around Cherno and Elektro.

btw, where can I find those Chicken, goats, Cows and so on? any common spawn places or just random?

Chickens, Cows, Sheep and Goats will tend to spawn in fields all over the place.

If you're in the woods you'll probably find boars or little fluffy bunny wabbits. Shoot 'em, cook 'em, eat 'em.