Sign in to follow this  
derrikk1450

More suggestions

So im new to these forums but i've been playing days BUT cutting to the chase here...

Everyone wants a car,a truck....anything to go from place to place fast...well if you know DayZ well you know that there is almost never anything like this

1. I think the blown up {anything with previous wheels on it} should be able to be fixed with more parts {adding paint, doors, rims, exhaust, suspension, and of course tires, engine, glass, fuel tank..But here is the kicker if the car is spawned already (as they do now) they would only need the parts we have in the game now.

2. If number 1 doesn't work i think it would be nice to have bicycles to spawn in most every town or in place of cars that have already been taken.

3.Zombies run faster then us....am I right? {at one point they were keeping up with me at 50 on a bike} i think they should be more limited to the range or speed they can run after a certain time frame.

4. Camps... I think having a camp {like fenced off and protected) from server hoppers would be cool have only one way in the camp and if someone tries to server hop into the camp the get spawn/moved to the outside....I guess if you had certain tools to get in it that would be cool,bolt cutters, snipps.... whatever

5. Zombies can clip thru most any fence { i know the stand alone has been announced but we aren't there yet} clip thru some walls thru doors if you close {and lock new feature} a door i think they have to try to get in not clip thru it and buildings if i'm in a building with no windows,or in one that no one can see in why should my sight meter go up if anything sound should go up depending on what material i'm walking on

PART2 of number 5:

Sandbags,wire fence tank traps can all be clipped thru also

6. Walking, if i'm walking i think sound should be little to no sound like wooden shoes.Like when you cross a road sound meter shouldn't go up sight should}

7.Im sure that this is already suggested BUT here we go PVE and PVE/PVP I for one do not like SOS i do not like "bandits" shooting someone just to do it is stupid to me if they shoot at me fine ill shoot back.

8. Traps: dig a hole branches over it {yeah i know we have bear traps but it looks like they don't infect anymore i may be wrong though} TRIP WIRES

9. You know those useless Cezk vest pouches 6/6 slots i think we should have a ACTUAL VEST POUCH apart from the backpack so you can have both the backpack and the pouch

or what about the bags on your legs like most of us have on why not utilize those?

10. Again i say i think this is in the stand alone but Weapon equipment I E suppressors grips all the wonderful stuff

Maybe a bag for just ammo

This is all i can think of for now...

till i get 10 more

all of the stuff above has already been discussed to the full, find their posts and discuss there, also use search function first

not even going to find the memes

MEH! THIS THREAD AGAIN!?!?!?

I think with your first suggestion is cool but the idea i had was to have car part retrievable from broken vehicles and make them really common, however make it so you need lots more parts making the hard part of building a car not finding the parts but transporting them instead