Sign in to follow this  
fuzzyponcho

Regarding restarts/stopping servers

I understand if upgrading to 95417 Beta Patch (or any patch) I would need to stop my server. My question though, does the stopping or patching servers wipe out server based items? (vehicles/tents etc.)

Thanks in advance for the response.

Edited by FuzzyPoncho

Even if they were saved there is still a possibilty you lose them. Happened to me last night when I stopped and started my server.. My Bus is GONE! It has been there for 3 days in the same place and saved everyday at least 5-6 times a day.

Even if they were saved there is still a possibilty you lose them. Happened to me last night when I stopped and started my server.. My Bus is GONE! It has been there for 3 days in the same place and saved everyday at least 5-6 times a day.

There's also the possibility that someone found it.

There's also the possibility that someone found it.

Yea They stole it while the server was rebooting... I logged out infront of the bus.. server reboot.. came back on.. bus missing.. but yea I guess it is possible someone moved it while the server was down.

• Like 1

Yea They stole it while the server was rebooting... I logged out infront of the bus.. server reboot.. came back on.. bus missing.. but yea I guess it is possible someone moved it while the server was down.

I don't think he was trying to be rude with that original response

I don't think he was trying to be rude with that original response

Speculation at best. How is it a possibility if I am the one restarting the server? I have logs that tell me where people are. Maybe it was just ill informed answer.

Speculation at best. How is it a possibility if I am the one restarting the server? I have logs that tell me where people are. Maybe it was just ill informed answer.

Nobody is disputing or speculating your claim, it sounds like he just didn't know the circumstances of your lost vehicle to a restart and without that prior knowledge theft is a possibility.

Hold your tongue.

You logged in and out over 3 days, never losing sight of the bus everytime?

Sure you did.

Edited by Gogster

Hold your tongue.

You logged in and out over 3 days, never losing sight of the bus everytime?

Sure you did.

I am the admin.. I think I know my server bro.. Why do people speculate on what server admin is telling you he saw with his own eyes and logs.. Are you mentaly challenged?