Sign in to follow this  
nke

@3 trashtalkers in elektro | UK 198 | Last night.

I told you to pick up the medicine and buzz off. I did not want any harm.

I told you that I would not team up with you guys.

I told you to stay away from the hospital rooftop.

It did not had to end this way.

why, mr. Survivor, why? why, why do you do it? why, why get up? why keep fighting? do you believe you're fighting for something, for more than your survival? can you tell me what it is, do you even know? is it freedom or truth, perhaps peace - could it be for love? illusions, mr. Survivor, vagaries of perception. temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. and all of them as artificial as the Chernarus itself. although, only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. you must be able to see it, mr. Anderson, you must know it by now! you can't win, it's pointless to keep fighting! why, mr. Survivor, why, why do you persist?

Next time you trashtalk the survivor on the rooftop, make sure that he is alone with his sniper rifle and does not have a friend there. Especially a friend that has a MK48 on him.

RIP.

Whats the point of this post, bragging about a kill or a hint telling people not to trash talk?

Either way I still dont see a point.

Whats the point of this post, bragging about a kill or a hint telling people not to trash talk?

Either way I still dont see a point.

Just sharing a story with a movie reference in it, nothing bad intended.