Vicke (DayZ)

VERY low FPS. 1-10

So some of my friends constantly have low FPS for no reason what so ever.

It all started with the latest patch, and i think we all have strong computers so that is NOT the problem here. It's somehing with the latest patch.

it got to be something with the patch since they all played the game before it without any problem.

Now we did notice how ever that the ones with the problem all got AMD-processor, and the ones without lags got Intel.

Anyone know how to fix this or anyone got the same shit?

Depends of the server you're playing. If the server is running @ 10 fps, you won't have more than it

If changing the server doesn't fix anything, have you tried to tweak your graphic settings ? (beta patch 95819 is now on : http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php)

Yeah, I got it too. I used to be around 45-60 fps. Now I'm 5-15 fps with the same grafical settings. Turning down everything to low helps, but shouldn't be needed. I have an i5 oc'd to 4 ghz and a Amd radeon 6870, also oc'd.

Have in mind, that as said before, the server itself also affects your actualy FPS on that server. Though what i have experienced, the amout of bad FPS servers is very low now days, compared to how awefull the FPS were on servers several patches ago (months have past). Try another server.

Computer specs please. Include native resolution.

I don't know their spects, and they are all away at the moment. But it should not be a problem when it used to run on 30FPS+ and now for some reason it's down to 1-10.

And they even turned down the graphics to the lowest but not a single FPS was rising.

Depends of the server you're playing. If the server is running @ 10 fps, you won't have more than it

If changing the server doesn't fix anything, have you tried to tweak your graphic settings ? (beta patch 95819 is now on : http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php)

Nhaa, we all play on the same time, and for some reason only the ones with Intel-processors are the ones it's going well for.

We are playing on LU262.

UPDATE:

The server was fucked up and that was the cause of all this.

Thank you everyone who gave advice.