Sign in to follow this  
Pancakes24564

Where Do i go to post a Ban Apeal

recenlty got banned and with some reading around on the forums its not i know not to post here but when i got to a link that everyone links(http://battleye.com/support.html) i dont see any contact information other than the (support[at]battleye.com) but im only supposed to email "if you have problems or questions regarding BattlEye, please first check the FAQ below. If that doesn't help or you want to support BattlEye by sending in cheat/hack programs, website links or other useful information, just send an e-mail to" so if anyone can help with an email im supposed to see or any tips that would be great :D .

*Edit* is there any sort of template I am supposed to follow when emailing? Also when i was banned i was and never have been a hacker was simply walking through the forest but there website says "Do not tell stories. Whatever you are saying about yourself or your situation won't matter. The only thing that matters is the evidence that is gathered for every global ban issued." so i didn't think i should include my side in here.

Edited by Pancakes24564

You don't see support@battleye.com as an email?

That's it.

recenlty got banned and with some reading around on the forums its not i know not to post here but when i got to a link that everyone links(http://battleye.com/support.html) i dont see any contact information other than the (support[at]battleye.com) but im only supposed to email "if you have problems or questions regarding BattlEye, please first check the FAQ below. If that doesn't help or you want to support BattlEye by sending in cheat/hack programs, website links or other useful information, just send an e-mail to" so if anyone can help with an email im supposed to see or any tips that would be great :D .

If you were globally banned it's because you cheated and have been reported doing just that.

If you got banned by a single server, then state the server name and who runs it aswell.

Oh and reading the FAQ's on the forum does help if you are unsure.

If you were globally banned it's because you cheated and have been reported doing just that.

It's actualy not 100% correct. I think the amount of false Global Bans (alteast from yesterday) have increased dramaticly. People that aren't hacking getting global banned from right to left these days. And it's a shame. :(

• Like 3

It's actualy not 100% correct. I think the amount of false Global Bans (alteast from yesterday) have increased dramaticly. People that aren't hacking getting global banned from right to left these days. And it's a shame. :(

OP knows where to go to appeal.

From my own personal perspective, the post quoted above is inaccurate. I see a lot of people claiming to have been innocently banned, but that happens every time there is a ban wave. I haven't seen anyone confirm it and in this case, only battleye can do so.

OP knows where to go to appeal.

From my own personal perspective, the post quoted above is inaccurate. I see a lot of people claiming to have been innocently banned, but that happens every time there is a ban wave. I haven't seen anyone confirm it and in this case, only battleye can do so.

Maybe it's because you don't watch enough streams or DayZ videos from Youtube my good sir. I've seen things with my own eyes, and heard a lot of rumors about it on the forums aswell. And i really trust in what i've seen and heard, because it's some strange things going on with battleye and all the false alarms. Even tho the hacker is JUST around the corner, it desides to ban the wrong player, due to some unkown alert battleye triggers. I don't know if it's items that gets teleported into your arms with the help of a hacker, or all the non-legit vehiclespawns around that you touch, or the fucking around with GUIDs. But one thing is forsure, they just catch too many of the good guys. :(

• Like 3

Maybe it's because you don't watch enough streams or DayZ videos from Youtube my good sir. I've seen things with my own eyes, and heard a lot of rumors about it on the forums aswell. And i really trust in what i've seen and heard, because it's some strange things going on with battleye and all the false alarms. Even tho the hacker is JUST around the corner, it desides to ban the wrong player, due to some unkown alert battleye triggers. I don't know if it's items that gets teleported into your arms with the help of a hacker, or all the non-legit vehiclespawns around that you touch, or the fucking around with GUIDs. But one thing is forsure, they just catch too many of the good guys. :(

There are false positives but they're easily picked up. We're talking bits and bytes here not server admins banning for what they see or hairs standing up on the back of their necks etc...

• Like 1

There are false positives but they're easily picked up. We're talking bits and bytes here not server admins banning for what they see or hairs standing up on the back of their necks etc...

Aint talking about sever admin bans.. >global bans< dude. Also i didn't really understand what you just said. :P

Aint talking about sever admin bans.. >global bans< dude. Also i didn't really understand what you just said. :P

What I'm saying it - it's either yes or no, they set the marker depending on the evidence from the server. If it's wrong they'll lift it, if it's right it'll stay in place.

Bans are not decided on the whim of a person.

emmm... ok? My point is just "too many false battleye bans" IMHO.

What I'm saying it - it's either yes or no, they set the marker depending on the evidence from the server. If it's wrong they'll lift it, if it's right it'll stay in place.

Bans are not decided on the whim of a person.

If this is true then how long does it normally take for a false global ban to be lifted because i already emailed them but that wont get looked at till a month from now.

If they think they've banned people on a false positive I imagine it will be reversed more quickly than a ban appeal. No ban list operator wants to see innocent players banned.

If they think they've banned people on a false positive I imagine it will be reversed more quickly than a ban appeal. No ban list operator wants to see innocent players banned.

Well techincally they don't have to do anything but anyways I see your point.

As a person who was recently globally banned I know that this is true. I know very few people will believe me but just think about this. How many times in movies and tv shows does the evidence point to one guy, and the killer is someone else?

Funny thing is just hours before I was banned I reported a group of three hackers. Karma is a bitch. Last time I do any thing nice.