Sign in to follow this  
Jallen

[VIDEOS] Intense Commentaries w/ Jallen + Chris (frantic bandit battles and chopper take downs) - reddit really liked them

Hello,

Me and my friend Chris, and in the latest video also my friend Ben, have been recording some of our adventures in DayZ.

It's completely unscripted. We don't introduce ourselves or any of that, our videos are clips of pure panic, adventure and battles.

Our videos have reached the front page of the dayz reddit "hot" page and the feedback has been great, so I hope you will enjoy them as well!

Our first and so far most successful video "Intense Stary Sobor Bandit Encounter" (me + chris)

"Intense Helicopter Shoot-Down" (me + chris)

If you liked it, your comments, likes + subs mean a lot to us and motivate us to make more, but even if you didn't like it, we'd like to know what you think so we can maybe do something different. Thanks!

• Like 6

And since it wouldn't even let me post links to the latest 2, here they are in a second post...

"Re-Gearing at "Sniper Hill" AKA the death zone" (me + chris)

"EXTREME Chopper Showdown" (me + chris + ben)

• Like 5

Awesome videos guys

Best moments were:

The beavis and butthead SOU ds when you shot down the copper at night. You mate runs over, it explodes, and you just start giggling like a maniac. I am lolling now just thinking about it.

In the re-gear video when you are like L85 - what's that? And take the M24

And the final death - fucking epic. I think that guy kamikaze you after dropping rambo nearby, lol.

Relax man. lol.

If we relaxed, the videos would suck.

• Like 2

Great vids guys, made me laugh a lot ! One thing though. How on earth did you miss the L85 AWS on the first corpse you looted !

Thanks for the nice comments :D

Great vids guys, made me laugh a lot ! One thing though. How on earth did you miss the L85 AWS on the first corpse you looted !

Haha, you have no idea how many people have left comments about that D:

We've since both had them (and then died in the last video lol) so it all worked out in the end.

What server was this on ? Do you still play on it ?

We don't really play on any server in particular. As we live in England, we just always try to play on UK servers depending on their player count and ping.

Edited by Jallen