Sign in to follow this  
MrX (DayZ)

Want to trade my Mountain Dew for NVG's

I think you overestimate the value of mountain dew, If it was from mount Olympus and it was the same water that the very gods themselves drank from then.. yeah maybe.

• Like 1

I think you overestimate the value of mountain dew, If it was from mount Olympus and it was the same water that the very gods themselves drank from then.. yeah maybe.

For the one who is thirsty it's valuable. For the one who's thirsty specifically for a Mountain Dew and who have a couple of spare NVG's it might be VERY valuable!

i am very thirsty for a mtn dew where might u be at?

with the recent bug on most DE servers Mountain Dew is everywhere :/

DE, like in german servers? Mine was picked up on a swedish server. Fresh and cooled from a long resting in devil castles moist and humid interior.

I found 3 mountain dew last night.

Some guy/girl had pitched a tent in the most unreal area. I am sure lots of people walk through this area. I happened to see it thinking it would be empty. It was full.

- Thermal Scope weapons

- Mountain Dew

- Fal's

- Lots of ammo (12 Fal rounds)

Not sure what they were doing.

But i have 3 cans of MD.

i am very thirsty for a mtn dew where might u be at?

I'm in Stary Sobor at the moment. You have something to trade, or would you prefer your Moutain Dew after a kill n' loot?

Even if you trade your mountain dew you cannot escape the curse.

I know, still, I just have to get rid of the damn thing!!

Even if you trade your mountain dew you cannot escape the curse.

This.

You can only get rid of the curse by killing a zombie on the Green Mountain at midnight, then put the Mountain Dew into it's gear. Then you have to hide the body. And even after that, you will be followed by nightmares.

I drank it. Deals off.

Oh God... You are going to experience a horrifying death, my friend. I almost feel bad for you.

Edited by SonicRainbrony