MikeTee (DayZ)

This game is full of A-holes

Ive only been playing two days now and already about 3 times people are hacking the server or something, this doesnt make for a good long term experience for people who have been alive for days only to die from some idiot hacking. Twice ive been ported to thunderdome and then just recently everyone was teleported somewhere and then blown up. Being camped at the shore by snipers, chased by helicopters this game is made for these type of idiots.

nom nom nom your tears are salty and good.

• Like 2

Cool story bro, but it's not a game it's an alpha mod for testing so you should not get cranky. Remember it's not the DayZ devs fault since they havent made the enginge or the anti cheat system...

Play on low pop. servers, gear yourself up. Hackers tend to favor high population servers, because of the amount of damage they can do.

• Like 1

Being camped at the shore by snipers, chased by helicopters this game is made for these type of idiots.

It seems I've been doing my part at creating delicious tears just well. It's quite an intricate process, it involves much work, but it pays off when I can sit down in the evening knowing I have a full glass to drink and enjoy.

If you alt tab and close arma quick enough you will still have your gear when you log onto another server if you get transported to thunderdome.

nom nom nom your tears are salty and good.

lol whatever like this is the only game I can play, ill just go play another game until they fix this stuff. just saying its not going to appeal to more people if things like this keep up and then who will you have to kill? If people are playing the first time and exposed to these things you think they want to keep playing.

lol whatever like this is the only game I can play, ill just go play another game until they fix this stuff. just saying its not going to appeal to more people if things like this keep up and then who will you have to kill? If people are playing the first time and exposed to these things you think they want to keep playing.

So whiners like you quit, who cares the counter at the top of the site is still going up, there's plenty more meat for the grinder.

MikeTee, the game is far from at its best right now. If you'd been here back in May or June, you would possibly have had a quite different experience. Hackers have, more or less, destroyed the game. Leave DayZ for now, and try again when it becomes stand-alone or when the hacking is less rampant.

Ive only been playing two days now and already about 3 times people are hacking the server or something, this doesnt make for a good long term experience for people who have been alive for days only to die from some idiot hacking. Twice ive been ported to thunderdome and then just recently everyone was teleported somewhere and then blown up. Being camped at the shore by snipers, chased by helicopters this game is made for these type of idiots.

I joined this game a little over a week ago. First thing my buddy who advised me to play said was "Don't get attached to your gear, don't shoot unless you have to, and hope you like to die."

I didn't pick the game b/c it would be easy. If you want a shooter, go play one of the big name brand kiddie games like CoD or BF3. All multiplayer games have atleast 1 asshole in them. Fortunately I think the good outweighs the bad right now. I can deal with the occasional thunderdome and last night I watched Jason axe my buddy. Enjoy the mod for what it offers and if you get thunderdome'd just try to disconnect if your so keen on living.

I don't know if its just the servers I choose but I only run into hackers sporadically. Maybe 2 in 10. While not an acceptable percentage, it's playable. Annoying but playable.

The other day I spawned on the beach and hadn't ran 100 yards when someone rode over on their ATV and killed me. For what, my band-aid? Who would think that's fun? An asshole.

I'm a 40 year-old dude with an hour a day to play if I'm lucky. I fell in love with DayZ right away; then I started running into other players.

But after I accepted assholes as part of the experience, I started having fun again. And after seven months of SWTOR, it's nice to have fun again.

Plus, having lots of assholes helps make it seem all the more realistic.

• Like 1

... dying to asshole-snipers happens from time to time, at least if the little wankers get their hands steady enough on their gun to deliver killing shots.

The only annoying fact regarding this little issue is the long loading time while waiting for the new life :)

I'm pretty sure Webster defines an as$hole as someone who creates a thread in order to call people as@holes.. It might be the 4th or 5th definition though.