Sign in to follow this  
Netro

Looking for people with similar playstyles

Looking for people who are interested in raiding/looting/setting up camps and finding vehicles. I call myself a bandit because I usually shoot first if you've gotten too close to me. I don't kill unarmed players and in-fact sometimes I help them (drove a bunch of new spawns from shore to shore with a boat once, that kinda stuff). Looking for people with a similar playstyle.

I also have a 15 slot ventrilo that me and my other friend use when we play DayZ. Looking for either a clan or just some other players to mess around with.

Times: EST around 5pm-12am

Ventrilo: 209.15.226.35:4194

EDIT: Added vent server IP for anyone interested in just coming on to play with us or use it.

Edited by Netro

I play like this. i only kill if i need too. and i keep dieing from idiots spawn sniping -.- I would like to play with you except i am from england if that causes time issues.

I play like this. i only kill if i need too. and i keep dieing from idiots spawn sniping -.- I would like to play with you except i am from england if that causes time issues.

well if you play around the same times I do it shouldn't be a problem. I added my vent server IP to my post for anyone who wants to come on and shoot the shit with whoever might be on playing DayZ. Again, looking for people with similar playstyles so we all get along :)

I would definitly be interested in playing with you.

However i do have a time issue aswell.

I am in Edmonton Alberta, and as far as I know, thats 3 hours behind you.

I usually try to play quite a bit at night. Weekends i try to play as much as possible.

So in a sense, i can probably catch you guys on the tail end of your game nights, but i am looking for people who play with this same style.

As i am quite new to this, can you help me out in obtaining the correct server?

When i play, i usually just choose a random server that is available.

Add my skype if you want to play - boondockjock

I usually try to play quite a bit at night. Weekends i try to play as much as possible.

So in a sense, i can probably catch you guys on the tail end of your game nights, but i am looking for people who play with this same style.

Awesome man sounds good. You're actually only two hours behind us so that's not too bad and we usually play later on anyways. Me and my friend are semi-new (about a month old) but I'm constantly on the wiki and lurking the forums and know my way around pretty well. I'll add you to skype tonight.

im in edmonton as well and would love to play after work and on weekends when im free

i cant rightly remember my skype but ill update this when i get home.

fairly new as well

EDIT: skype: eldest-oz

Edited by Skwid

vb0k.png

|TRB| !The Relevant Bandidos! |TRB|

We're a rather organized group of people recording our gameplay, and we're having lots of fun. It's all about having fun, yet being prepared for intense situations. When-ever you get accepted in the group, you'll be able to get free gear within our group, aslong as you follow simple orders. We're looking for new well speaking english people. Feel free to contact us! Use any of the contact informations below.

Apply on this website followed by a short format. We're a very tactical clan. Need support with anything? Head on our TS server.

-> 94.242.227.2:10002