Sign in to follow this  
nestortudor

Unconcious...

Hellue, the thing is that, i got 130 blood and i'm unconcius at airstrip, but the glass isn't even moving a bit, and i can't do shit, so i can't play, can someone like go and execute me or something? haha, well, is there anything i can do? :rolleyes: :(

Hey, my friend had the same problem once. But he said that he either got his conscious back after 5 minutes, or that he respawned after 5 minutes. Either way, it was something to do with 5 minutes of waiting ! :)

Or, you could get a friend to give u an "Epi-Pen" to revive you. Make sure he has some blood packs for you too ^^

• Like 1

im having this same issue, unconcious for an indefinate period of time(over 30 min) and the hourglass never moves at all

Having this issue now. Hourglass is empty now (took about 2 min to go down) But i am still unable to move, hit esc, hit 'p' can't do anything, seeing my friends run past me.

Any ideas?

My screen kind of looks like this, except not night vision and the hourglass is completely empty.

Note: just had another heli crash and now another friend is in same boat as me, empty hourglass and we cannot move or hit any keys.