Sign in to follow this  
swiz95

Arma 2 OA 1.62 patch HELP!

Okay, so I'm new here,

But i went on Arma 2 to play DayZ after been away for awhile.

I went onto multiplayer and a note popped up saying "Patch 1.62 available at arma2.com"

I went there, got the patch, installed etc.

But when I went back onto Arma it wouldn't let me on to any servers

It said "version 1.62" "Required 1.62 99something" (I Dont know the actual number it said)

I tried installing again but nothing changed, I downloaded and installed the DayZ mods again...still no change

Is there something i did wrong?, or did i just download the wrong update? it was the 1.62 reinforcements patch

Oh By the way I'm using the arma 2 launcher just so you know.

Sorry for being a noob at this. :P

Are you running it through Steam ?, if so then make sure you copy the beta .exe across. There are quite a few posts that explain how to do this already so I wont go into details. Otherwise, download 6-launcher and use that and you shouldnt have any problems.

Steam or Retail?

Steam? Steam is allready up2date except the beta patch. Download latest beta patch and install. then follow the dayz install guide.

Retail? Download the official 1.61 and 1.62 patch and install. Download latest beta patch and install. then follow the dayz install guide.With beta patches after 95417 I recognized, that VON isnt working anymore. With 95417 it does.

Edited by TR!PLE
  • Like 1

I have the same problem! I have tried everything, but it doesn't seem to work. You will still be able to play on some servers, so I will recommend trying to find those servers.

In the multiplayer menu, click filter and write UK210 in the host bar. That server works for me!

Are you running it through Steam ?, if so then make sure you copy the beta .exe across. There are quite a few posts that explain how to do this already so I wont go into details. Otherwise, download 6-launcher and use that and you shouldnt have any problems.

Steam or Retail?

Steam? Steam is allready up2date except the beta patch. Download latest beta patch and install. then follow the dayz install guide.

Retail? Download the official 1.61 and 1.62 patch and install. Download latest beta patch and install. then follow the dayz install guide.With beta patches after 95417 I recognized, that VON isnt working anymore. With 95417 it does.

I downloaded the latest beta patch and it worked thanks :)

I can't believe i didn't try this first. :lol: