Knoosemuckle

Its raining, its pouring....

So last night, I'm on US 1462. Started out SW of Bor in a barn, target location for the evening was the lake Prud nestled a little north of Stary Sobor. Its a bit of a walk but I was loaded out. I finally make it there about 4 hours later and a little ahead of my friend coming from the same area.

I'm waiting around thinking this is a nice ambush spot. My friend finally shows up and I get him a canteen and some other supplies. We move around the lake to setup a campfire and logout shortly after but as were moving, I hear "its raining its pouring" music in that creepy girl voice. Hadn't seen this hack before so I was thoroughly disturbed by the music. Moments later my friend screams over the mic and I see him sprinting across a field with what appeared to be Jason in tow. I pop off 6 rounds from my Enfield into Jason but he's still running.

So, its clear this was a hack of sorts and I didn't feel like dying from a hack so I alt+F4 out. I don't like to use that except when a hack hits the server and no I don't use that in PvP. Anyone else have a better way to deal with Jason or maybe a funny experience with him? He is creepy as hell if you don't know whats happening.

So, Jason's haunting that lake, huh? Cool. I'll steer clear of it.

Did your friend survive?

• Like 2

So, Jason's haunting that lake, huh? Cool. I'll steer clear of it.

Did your friend survive?

Yea stay away from Prud. I watched my buddy fall down and then axed to death, I put 3 rounds into Jason as he was killing my friend but it wasn't helping. I'd rather deal with 50 zombies swarming me in a house than another Jason encounter. Scared the shit out of us. It was weird b/c I was at the lake for atleast 35 minutes before my buddy arrived only to see him murdered with minutes of arriving.

Yea stay away from Prud. I watched my buddy fall down and then axed to death, I put 3 rounds into Jason as he was killing my friend but it wasn't helping. I'd rather deal with 50 zombies swarming me in a house than another Jason encounter. Scared the shit out of us. It was weird b/c I was at the lake for atleast 35 minutes before my buddy arrived only to see him murdered with minutes of arriving.

That's fucking terrifying.

I hope I encounter this guy best hacker ever he should be allowed to stay or recruited for development team on the stand alone

Though it is quite original and (admittingly) a hell of a lot more amusing, I'd have to disagree with letting him stay, let alone be recruited on the team just because he uses some scripts, got a custom skin and plays creepy tunes through the 'stereo mix' settings of his computer.

And I'm pretty sure it's not even just 'one' guy by now. As I'm writing this, probably five or six more people will have copied him and started doing it.

2 days ago i was reading about this happening, and then today when i was in Devil's Castle looking trough the towers for loot. Some guy throws Green smoke grenades at me. First on the roof top then trough the building. When the smoke cleared i went to the rooftop hearing helicopter sound, and their a Huey comes flying straight at me. With voice communication i ask : "wtf are you doing" , he reply's :"you know landing this chopper". after a bit of flying around he crashes the huey , he just walk out. Then when i walked down the "its raining its pooring" tune starts to play and behind me i see this guy with an axe , i start running and he follows me for around 2-3 minutes.

After i logged out he spawns near 2 friends of mine who just found a car. 1 logged out immediatly and the other stayed in the car while the "hacker guy" sits next to him. Then the server crashed.

• Like 1

Getting killed by a hacker sucks any way you look at it, but I have to say I would rather get scared and hatcheted by this guy, then teleported to my death. Jason would be a more fun way to go.

Second encounter tonight. This time down in Zelengorsk, I was sneaking up to the supermarket. Another buddy was already inside. I was on my binocs cuz I saw this figure running irregular from normal zombies. I then realized it was "Jason" again. The buddy inside DC'd pretty quickly, lol.

Its not quite as scary the second time.

We need more hackers that will actually do scary stuff like this. I can accept this, for the most part when i have seen these jason videos if you run away they will chase you but ultimately let you live. it is just a fairly harmless way of scaring people to death. and god knows, this game is meant to be scary. there is probably something wrong when these hackers are genuinly more creepy and scary than the zombie appocolipse. take note rocket, more scares please.

Hackers that use their scripting to kill defencless players by teleporting around with a silenced weapon or using invisibilty to line up a cheap headshot at point blank however, do not deserve any kind of respect

• Like 1

We need more hackers that will actually do scary stuff like this. I can accept this, for the most part when i have seen these jason videos if you run away they will chase you but ultimately let you live. it is just a fairly harmless way of scaring people to death. and god knows, this game is meant to be scary. there is probably something wrong when these hackers are genuinly more creepy and scary than the zombie appocolipse. take note rocket, more scares please.

Hackers that use their scripting to kill defencless players by teleporting around with a silenced weapon or using invisibilty to line up a cheap headshot at point blank however, do not deserve any kind of respect

I agree to an extent. The problem with this dude(s) is that they use some sort of health script so that they can't be killed. I got attacked by 2 of these guys in the church in Cherno and emptied a full Enfield round into one of them and he didn't even bleed, just kept walking towards me with the feckin music playing in the background.

If they played it out legit and actually got killed and had to start again every time then I wouldn't have a problem with it and would even find it quite amusing. As it stands though, it's cheating. I disagree with hacking just so you can kill others for no reason.

jees the dudes 15, cant they just ban him on age grounds