Sign in to follow this  
commandercaleb

Everything lost on my server after a friend attempted to join who didn't have the right files...

Late last night me and my friends where repairing a huey and a UAZ, when one of my friends attempts to join and denies him.

Next thing I see is that the server is crashed, I log back in and the UAZ is turned into a bus and our camping tents are gone.

What can I do to fix this?

am very upset over what happen and I really hope that I can get this resolved.

Yes, they did. And my thread about the fixing of my problem went unnoticed for about 12 hours.

Please help, this is kinda urgent, me and my friends worked very hard on our items and we would hate to loose them right now.

You cant really rollback a server. Everything is saved to a database called the hive. You can try restarting the mission by using reassign or #restart

Rule one: Don't get attached to your gear (and don't start QQ threads about it)

Someone probably took you gear and then destroyed your tents with the bus :/

No, no one was on first of all, and he JUST bought the server. It happened right when we found the vehicals, and no one was on. Exclude the factor of player disruption to the tents and vehicals.

No, no one was on first of all, and he JUST bought the server. It happened right when we found the vehicals, and no one was on. Exclude the factor of player disruption to the tents and vehicals.

I've lost loads of gear and I'm sure many others have aswell. If you can't stand the glitches maybe give up with DayZ until it becomes standalone ?