Sign in to follow this  
EyeoftheYeti

"Bikes are so much better than not bikes" [video]

bikes pwn most of the vehicles in this game, car does like what 60 ? but take it off road and you get 15 ? the bike is always 30 no matter where you ride it. They are pretty silent and get you where you need to go pretty quickly.

http://youtu.be/IVGkGxp1gvU

bikes pwn most of the vehicles in this game, car does like what 60 ? but take it off road and you get 15 ? the bike is always 30 no matter where you ride it. They are pretty silent and get you where you need to go pretty quickly.

http://youtu.be/IVGkGxp1gvU

Most vehicles drive ~100. For off road in enemy territory the bicycle is nice, but not for travelling on streets.

Greets

Edited by Noujin

Aww man this makes me miss the bike even more :( . I had that thing for three weeks. And then one day I'm leaving the Pobeda Dam and a goddamn fluffy bunny rabbit runs into the middle of the road; I'm going about 80 and there is no time to swerve so I decide to squish him. Next thing I know, I am flung off the bike and bleeding, the bike is wrecked, and the bunny? He was fine! What an asshole.

Aww man this makes me miss the bike even more :( . I had that thing for three weeks. And then one day I'm leaving the Pobeda Dam and a goddamn fluffy bunny rabbit runs into the middle of the road; I'm going about 80 and there is no time to swerve so I decide to squish him. Next thing I know, I am flung off the bike and bleeding, the bike is wrecked, and the bunny? He was fine! What an asshole.

I feel your pain. I crashed my bike into James' bike yet again at the end of this session and his remained intact but mine broke. I did find a Mk. 48 mod.0 at the airfield though so the trade is even in my books.