Sign in to follow this  
Jemoeder

Cheaters reached a to high level....

Attention...

Hackers and scripters have reached a level that Battle Eye creates a message TRYING TO SCARE THEM OFF.

They are banning innocent players and giving them 0,00 % info.

PEOPLES GUID'S / ID'S / PROFILES and CD KEYS are getting stolen.

Scripters getting SERVER ADMIN's Passes

A.K.A. They control Arma / DayZ

It's time that DayZ Staff helps trying to get the solution.

Start talking with BE about this fucking bullshit.

Release the Stand allone early or find an other solution.

I have never heard that a company such as Battle Eye cant find a solution to ban cheaters.

How can PB / Valve and other companies can while BE cant?

BECAUSE BE SUCKS.

I have got my server pass hacked , my cd key stolen and banned.

ít's time to invest into the community instead of the game.

Invest in what the community wants its because of US you are able to get a stand alone this fast.

Im not saying ur doing a bad job or annything <----

It's just fix hackers first instead of for example : Helicopters..

Edited by Jemoeder
  • Like 2

Maybe. They might be doing something, I haven't been thunderdomed for two days. But its too early to say. It feels like there are less hacks around tbh.

I'd suggest editing to fix typos, such as "infest" (where I'm sure you meant "Invest") if you want to be taken seriously on an english forum.. Otherwise the forum trolls will just laugh at you.

i was playing last night, i was fine im scared for when i get home i cant play...

but knowing all the hacking stuff going on i know mistakes will happen and hopefully BE will be able to unban the legit players.

unfortunatly DayZ is a victim of its own success.

Read it through again, it gets funnier the second time round.

Edited by RayPugh

Cheaters reached a to high level is the latest novel from Jemoeder and I have to say that it was incredibly gripping from beginning to end. It has everything, the antagonist who supposedly can get away with anything. The innocent bystanders who hold a dark, mysterious secret and a conspiracy at the very core of it all.

Overall, cheaters reached a to high level is an enjoyable read. I highly reccomend it. The only thing it needs is more dragons.

• Like 3

FINALLY someone had the balls to post a thread complaining about hackers. Bravo Jemoeder for saying what a lot of people have been thinking.

Yes, bravo indeed. I can't think of any other posts that are written as well or make such a valid point.

• Like 1

Hackers absolutely running amok on the AU servers tonight, son killed by them twice within 15 minutes, by different hacks. Im not even game to log on atm.

I logged into a low population server tonight (Trying to avoid the onslaught of hackers lately.) and was greeting to me flying in the sky. I logged off, logged onto another server, fell 5000 feet and died.

Woo-hoo.

It's funny how the people look at my english grammar and to my name.

It shows what kind of bad asses and smart people you guys are , but have fun ignoring the problem I hope a hacker passes by or you get the message Global banned =]

Then we will see you're grammar

P.S. I dont give a fuck about grammar when im not at school / work Funny thing is that you fully understand the whole topic but you still ignore the problem :)

P.S. Who cares about my posts / my name? I could also call me SugarDaddy it's still a game and a PROFILE NAME

Edited by Jemoeder
  • Like 2

Attention...

ít's time to infest into the community instead of the game.

Infest the community? You are hopefully not suggesting something like releasing a virus that will cause a zombie apocalypse!

Four weeks of playing, no hacker encounter thus far...

Edited by AGlumSon

Infest the community? You are hopefully not suggesting something like releasing a virus that will cause a zombie apocalypse!

Four weeks of playing, no hacker encounter thus far...

Congrats to you...

What is the point in reporting how lucky you have been to not have seen any hacks? You could have played for 5 minutes for all anyone knows, and who cares? it's as redundant as the hacking complaining threads. Even more so because there is clearly a problem - noone gives a shit if you've fluked your way into not being affected.

It's funny how the people look at my english grammar and to my name.

It shows what kind of bad asses and smart people you guys are , but have fun ignoring the problem I hope a hacker passes by or you get the message Global banned =]

Then we will see you're grammar

P.S. I dont give a fuck about grammar when im not at school / work Funny thing is that you fully understand the whole topic but you still ignore the problem :)

Are you purposely miss-spelling now? No one cares about your post because there are a thousand more like it, and we've all heard the same complaints and are aware of the problem. Some of us are patiently waiting for the fix, because the developers are aware just as we are at this point in time.

I have been hacked multiple times mate but rageing here is not going to help is it? it has already been established that the mod staff cannot do a single thing about them and they will be challenged in the standalone, (which im sure they could just 'release early' only they havent added enough unicorns yet)

making this thread 10 time a day is not going to do anything to combat the problem

Edited by RayPugh
  • Like 1