Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Vengeance (DayZ)

G36C-SD killed a Haxor for his weapon of choice.

It's hacked in. I wouldnt advise using it.

Why so just because the fact its not in the game and people get butthurt when people use them weapons or will something shady happen. Like drinking mountain Dew

You can be banned for using a hacked in weapon. No amount of reasoning will change this. I suggest getting rid of it..

no but you will be frowned upon for beeing well not far off a script kiddie yourself. you might not have spawned in the weapon yourself but you still use it.

i took down a bully, and i am gonna bully him now.

i'm proud of you for acting the same as him ;)

You can't be banned for using a hacked in weapon. No amount of reasoning will change this. I suggest getting rid of it..

fixed

no but you will be frowned upon for beeing well not far off a script kiddie yourself. you might not have spawned in the weapon yourself but you still use it.

i took down a bully, and i am gonna bully him now.

i'm proud of you for acting the same as him ;)

Really? Seems to me if player A uses a hacked in weapon, and there's no legitimate proof he took it from a hacker, he won't be treated as the hacker himself? Great sense you make my friend.

Many server admins will ban you from servers for having it. Regardless of how you got it.

You wont be banned from DayZ, but any good server will remove you.

Every player i find with a hacked weapon on the servers im admin on gets a 7 day ban. not a perm ban tho..

If they dont like it they can come cry on the form like the Rtards they are...

Thinker

Really? Seems to me if player A uses a hacked in weapon, and there's no legitimate proof he took it from a hacker, he won't be treated as the hacker himself? Great sense you make my friend.

before you start spouting out shit.

please realise a few things first.

1. there's been posts made by the all mighty rocket himself that using them aint gonna get you banned.

2. not everyone reads the forums or uses the wiki to know if weapons are hacked or not so banning them for using them would be unfair.

now before you come back and are well i didn't know that they where hacked in. your argument is invalid you're here now and we told you they're hacked in. now you can do 2 things 1. be a douche and keep using them or 2. remove them from the game.

You claim the guy you killed was a hacker, what if he acquired the weapon in the same fashion as you?

I gave it to my friends so they can deal with it. They seem to be having a lot of fun atleast but i gave them 10 minutes of fun before we salute it with a satchel charge.

@ Azif

After reading your "well-put-together" statement, I'm not sure you belong in the English forums? Regardless, a server admin can and most likely will ban you from their server if you are using a hacked in weapon. Ignorance is no excuse when it comes to the law.