Bobcomss

Hatchet's being weird

Well yeah, I have found 3 hatchets now and everyone I have got wont let me "reload" so cant use it to swing and stealth kill...kinda annoying...same with crowbar as well?

Known glitch or unlucky me?

If already posted please link but couldn't find after a short search?

AJ

My friend had this happen once, I think he relogged a couple times and it fixed. Not sure how to help ya buddy.

i can use the hatchet but it's taking more time between hits.i spame right click when i have zombies on me,and now it takes longer to swing it.i dont know if im lagging or they actually changed it

Try pressing the f key. default for switching weapons.

Yea didn't think of that I will try it later :)

i can use the hatchet but it's taking more time between hits.i spame right click when i have zombies on me,and now it takes longer to swing it.i dont know if im lagging or they actually changed it

Never used it in first person before =/

My friend had this happen once, I think he relogged a couple times and it fixed. Not sure how to help ya buddy.

Tried it and hopped servers, going to try swapping it with my brothers one and see if it helps >.<

Cheers ^^

AJ

i think its because youre spamming right click. try left click for once, that might work. works for me.

You're lucky. Normally I have to both reload and cock it. And one time, it seriously didn't work without a battery!

But srslslsy, it's a known bug due to the fact how the weapon system work in Arma II.

I had a glitch with a crowbar that didn't allow me to drop it. So I had to use the crowbar until I died... Never pick up crowbars Q_Q