unionjakk

hacker on pcgamer - red beret army guy, teleporting, invincible.

I am a big advocate of NOT alt F4 ever under any circumstances but last night we should definately have left the game very very frustrating being killed by a sad sad sad inbread hacker skum after playing for so long and building up my score and equipment to be hacked is frustrating as hell.

I was on chat with my pal the whole time, I entered the control tower at Balota in search of some ammo while my friend remained on overwatch outside.

Chatter suddenly started on the direct comms, swearing mainly, and a guy appeared in front of me on the stairs, I knew something was up as he had such unusual clothes that I had never seen before in the game, I opened up with my AK and saw the blood as I hit him at least two times he was moving fast so missed a few he then shot me a point blank range and I died to the sound of alot of swearing "f$% u im god you cant kill god f$£$ u, f$££ u" etc etc etc

I informed my friend outside what had happened and he continued to camp the control tower, he saw him come to top of stairs and fired a controlled series of shots three head shots and clear blood splat. but no kill WTF?? We are veterains of arma2 not just dayz so we know when a kill is a kill.

Guy walks out onto the rail obviously looking for my friend who then moves to a knee position and just hammers the guy with shots about 15 hits, he jumps/teleports off the top of the control tower to immediately in front of my friend, the scum bag then shoots him still shouting on the direct comms "you are S$£% shot you f££% you rubbish ha ha ha you cant kill me ha ha ha"

Hacking is for inbread div's there should be a mental age requirement to play this game, basically you have to take a mental age test to ensure your not a complete div then you are allowed to play and enjoy the experience.

Simple questions would quickly rule out hackers stuff like:

Do you have no friends?

Do you have sex with animals?

Are you a virgin?

Have you ever eaten your own excrement?

When you were at school did you have to sit in the corner with a D on your hat?

Just the basics really should quickly eliminate them from the game!!! ARRRGH I am so frustraited it is killing me!!!!!!!!!

Me n' my crew joined a server to see a guy running around us in a circle. We kept talking to him, asking if he wanted to join us or something, and after a few minutes that song with a little creepy girl singing, "It's raining it's pouring..." so we left asap! Later today I was scanning the forums and happened to come across a thread with 4 videos of hackers playing that sound and the little girl also giggling as their characters mouths move with the singing/giggles.

Do you have no friends?

Do you have sex with animals?

Are you a virgin?

Have you ever eaten your own excrement?

When you were at school did you have to sit in the corner with a D on your hat?

You can only answer 4 of those with yes ;)

Me n' my crew joined a server to see a guy running around us in a circle. We kept talking to him, asking if he wanted to join us or something, and after a few minutes that song with a little creepy girl singing, "It's raining it's pouring..." so we left asap! Later today I was scanning the forums and happened to come across a thread with 4 videos of hackers playing that sound and the little girl also giggling as their characters mouths move with the singing/giggles.

That does not mean those people were hacking actually. They only need to set the output of a media program as the mic for DayZ and can play their stuff in Direct Chat to scare people.

Hacking is what the author of this topic described tough.... teleporting... being invincible... spawning all kind of gear.... starting the thunderdome and other crap scripts like that,

Script kiddies are a problem and something has to be done against that, but dont start a witchhunt if you are not sure about the ingame mechanics.

Nice writeup unionjakk, and I know you speak the truth 'cos I was there!!

All I can add is that there's been a bunch of us put in countless hours into the wonder that is DayZ, and now I'm starting to think 'dark thoughts' (why would I bother playing now?)

Such a shame because it's a real breath of fresh air. Would be a shame for it to go this way...