Sign in to follow this  
strike325

How To Spot A Hacker 101

6:00 for the lols

part 2... After all the dust had settled and the hacker had his way with everyone i decided i'd give the server another go.

Edited by strike325

that wasn't for killing hackers, that happened to everyone in the server.

hackers drink piss because deep inside they hate themselves.

Thread Moved

Next time, it's a warning.

Wait what? I thought it was safe to post in off-topic?... Well i apologize regardless.

Won't that truck just re-spawn with all that gear in it?

Don't you have to save the vehicle after it's destroyed?

Oh well, i forgot about that, i had plenty of ammo to waste on that vehicle as you could tell in the vidya.

that wasn't for killing hackers, that happened to everyone in the server.

hackers drink piss because deep inside they hate themselves.

Interesting theory, it was hilarious for me though because i caught them off-guard and then of course that shit storm ensued.

But why did you pick up the illegal stuff from the crates? Doesn't make you the hero.

Illegal stuff? The hacker(s) spawned it, i just went to town. I figured i was going to get spawned in the ocean or some crap so i grabbed some basic stuff and was on my way. I'll die in a couple of days and it'll be back to hunting hackers up north again in double digit servers. Also for the hero bit, i'm about as far away as you can get to being a hero. /shrug

Edited by strike325

Illegal stuff? The hacker(s) spawned it, i just went to town. I figured i was going to get spawned in the ocean or some crap so i grabbed some basic stuff and was on my way.

Yeah we can see you totally took some basic stuff, rangefinder, nvg, huge gun. every of these thing can be found near any light house, or cheap wood house.

• Like 1

Yeah we can see you totally took some basic stuff, rangefinder, nvg, huge gun. every of these thing can be found near any light house, or cheap wood house.

Well obviously someone hasn't explored much. Check my videos, these items are abundant on ALL the old servers. Takes me maybe... 1 hour to get all that equipment back.