Sign in to follow this  
davidcastle

us85 huge base to be raided

was on skalisky island for teh funs and saw huge base on us85 on that island.

i made it there and got shot just now. they got every gun under the sun in one tent. saw an L85 (is this hacked? never seen before) and like some big machine guns and snipers and stuff. they also got a helo. which was damage or else i would have tried to fly away with it.

• Like 2

LA85 isn't hacked. I've seen threads where people say the LA85 with thermal scope is hacked. It's not and this is confirmed by Rocket.

Nice find BTW. I was just on that island myself. Luckily I found a chopper, it's the first time I have. Now for the logistical nightmare of trying to fix it up on my own. It sounds like there's a group on your server trying to do just that. If I was you I'd get tooled up and go and have some fun with them. Just make sure they don't see you swimming across the channel.

You should've kept the find to yourself though, now it's going to be deathmatch island over there.

i dont really care. the deathmatch is brough to THEM. i just like to see the survivors die slowly. =) seeing as we bandits, we should make sure this game remains deathmatch and all survivor gear taken!!!!!

i dont really care. the deathmatch is brough to THEM. i just like to see the survivors die slowly. =) seeing as we bandits, we should make sure this game remains deathmatch and all survivor gear taken!!!!!

Fair enough. I just think you could have had more fun killing them on your own. You could even have started sniping them from the mainland.

• Like 1

what do you think me and my pal are doing now =)

Nice one. I've got the feeling the medical thread might be getting some requests in that area soon, I think I'll pass this time.

Agreed! Although, there are people supporting this thread as saying they have been on the island (no one said they were on that server, not calling anyone out) that just may show how far some bandits will go to get some free kills, I do appreciate the strategy, if there is one that is <_< ...

I'm no bandit, I'm a medic. I just happen to think people should be able to play DayZ however they like. If that includes giving everyone the location of a camp to cause a deathmatch then good luck to them.

I will enjoy seeing you boys swim over there :)

Question is.

Will I only watch while you are doing it?

It's a mere 670-750 Meter's to shore, and you are completely exposed and move realistically slow in the water.

The temptation...

I got a pbx, and am stirring that camp up with my boys for the last couple of days. They got alot, and sometimes its guarded, but usually after 22:00 european time there is noone there to defend it. We did run into another survivor there who was looting, but he DC`ed after we opened fire yesterday. I was thinking about placing some satchel charges in the camp, but i figured we might need it later to resupply ;)

I believe he's not lying...been to this base about three times. They just keep rebuilding...usually with the server password protected though

I believe he's not lying...been to this base about three times. They just keep rebuilding...usually with the server password protected though

O the lulz..... :lol:

• Like 1

Its funny cause when ever the server is exposed on the forums we get endless amounts of hackers. I remember onetime someone spawned 1000 animals on the island and we were forced to shut it off

Edited by PsychoBiscuit