So the story goes, there was once an old man hiding out there. He grew tired of slaying undead and had amassed the best gear available to him. He soon realized how pointless this placed was, so he logged and watched a film on netflix. Chilling stuff eh.

Edited by Delta Smoke 01
  • Like 1

Me and a buddy went there tonight to check it out...As soon as i got close to the summit I started to get graphical glitches so I stopped (tried various methods to relive this but they didn't work...)...My buddy went on, but didn't find anything worthy of picking up for loot. The body mounds gave him chills so we booked it out of there...never going back there again...

-.. --- / -. --- - / --. --- / - --- / --. .-. . . -. / -- --- ..- -. - .- .. -.

What does that mean?

"Do not go to Green Mountain" I'd think :)

"Do not go to Green Mountain" I'd think :)

Holy shit brother I heard the morse above at Green Mountain, I kid you not. I was there and heard a weird ticking noise near the complex which repeated itself every few minutes and after listening carefully I figured it must've been morse code.

Edited by The Alphabeat.

Holy shit brother I heard the morse above at Green Mountain, I kid you not. I was there and heard a weird ticking noise near the complex which repeated itself every few minutes and after listening carefully I figured it must've been morse code.

And so it begins....

Yeah, I forgot the topics name where the morse code was actually translated.

It said something about everyone being dead over there and they were unable to quarantine.

There was also a part on that morse code where the message said that it would be sended hourly automated if the operators were dead or not responding.

So yeah, definately fishy things going over there.

Sad, the topic was so interesting and there was a other things on that topic.

Something about certain coordinates that actually would guide you to deer stands etc.

There was somebody thinking if this morse code would be kind of a message to avoid green mountain and guide survivors over certain areas to gather equipment. This would hint that why there are weapons in deerstands, military backup locations for equipment or something like that.

-.. --- / -. --- - / --. --- / - --- / --. .-. . . -. / -- --- ..- -. - .- .. -.

What does that mean?

assuming its the same code that the radios give off, then its "We are no longer alive STOP This message will play every hour if operators are no longer responsive STOPMESSAGE Unable to quarantine subject change STOPMESSAGE"

assuming its the same code that the radios give off, then its "We are no longer alive STOP This message will play every hour if operators are no longer responsive STOPMESSAGE Unable to quarantine subject change STOPMESSAGE"

Thing is, it didn't sound like a radio at all and I didn't even have a radio. It came from the complex next to the tower, but it rather sounded like a ticking noise as if someone was using his nails to tick on a rusty pipe or something.

• Like 1

Thing is, it didn't sound like a radio at all and I didn't even have a radio. It came from the complex next to the tower, but it rather sounded like a ticking noise as if someone was using his nails to tick on a rusty pipe or something.

oh fun stuff, lol.. doesnt that area have a radio tower... could be emitting the sound for more of the eerie warning (such as the sound of morse being done by nails on a rusty pipe)

regardless would be nice to see if someone can say what your code means to see if it is the same

i should be going there in a few nights (should have nvg's so would be nice to experience the full creep factor), will let you know if i hear or see anything

Edited by jarshie
  • Like 1

what?! :o

creepy

Do you mean that the sounds came near from the corpses on the ground or?

The military building or the small building next to the enterance of the tower itself?

Gotta visit there again sometime...

Edited by Jaznap

The evil started there..

The mound of bodies is from the initial outbreak.

We were working on something there that we shouldn't have been, and now we are paying for it.

I was one of the people who fled in a helicopter but we crashed at sea and washed up on the coastline.

We must stay as far away from that place as possible, if we hope to survive.

Haha that's a laugh.. like any of us will survive for long...

what?! :o

creepy

Do you mean that the sounds came near from the corpses on the ground or?

The military building or the small building next to the enterance of the tower itself?

Gotta visit there again sometime...

The greenish complex next to the mass grave. I was standing inbetween the complex and the mass grave and I heard it.

you knw i went green moutain ( yes i said it ) and saw somethin far scaryer then a nightmare a zombie or so it seamed at least it had one fucked up face with teeth showing and wore a black robe it ran at me screming like some one who was being killed *shivers* moved ungodly fast and then boom fell knocked out legs broken the thing came up dragged me yo yhe body pile there and let zeds eat me. moral of the story bring moutain dew with u... or dont go i knw sure as hell i aint going back EVER.

How bout black mountain?

I've been there several times but there's nothing to find there at all I think. It's just an empty mountain. There's nothing on it besides some pine trees and a large open field.

Don't know if this is of any use but I know of one other mass grave in DayZ which in behind the fire station in NW airfield, Could they possibly be connected?

Don't know if this is of any use but I know of one other mass grave in DayZ which in behind the fire station in NW airfield, Could they possibly be connected?

Maybe. There's a mass grave east of Chernogorsk on the hill too and there's a truck wreck next to it