Sign in to follow this  
Guanta

Hacker Camp US 1496

So heres the story, I was north of Berezino on this server, heading north just to look around and see if there was anything, mainly a pbx was my target. Suddenly I come into this clearing at cords "138024".

In said clearing where about 20 tents, so im like, wow I hit a huge camp site. The first tent I go to as an AS50 TSW, the 2nd tent a M4a1 holo SD.

Every tent had similar hacked weapons. So many of them too, there was even a G36C Holo in one of the tents, no ammo for it tho.

The cords as I said are 138024 on US 1496.

I didn't know what to do, if I should touch the hacked guns or not, so I choose the safe route. Have fun if you want some shit. (they also had a lot of legit weapons there too but I was happy with my weapons)

Well this is me signing out!

Edited by Guanta

You wont get in trouble for picking up the weapons haha.

Then have at it, Only gun I would have took was the m4a1 holo SD but I have an m4a1 cco SD anyway, so not a big upgrade. The as50 TSW would have been nice but whatever.

I don't need hacked guns to do well in this game.

Those are gps cords, but it is north of Berezino.

138 Vertical

024 Hor

Me and my friends usually say horizontal first so it would be a fatal error to go to 138 horizontal. lol

Thanks, ive just picked up some things, there was only one M4A3 HOLO SD? Because i didnt find any :|