Sign in to follow this  
Ashnik

Tradin for M24

I'm trading anything, which is quite a lot. For an M24. Just add me on skype and be able to do the trade at around 3-6 PM my time (It's currently 4 when I posted this)

My skype is: txzy-the-shadow

I'm dying to have my M24 back, I don't care about ammo for it I can find some.

Sorry,got killed so lost it,also,one shot anywhere in body,player goes unconcious loses at least 8-9k blood and gets dead by time he wakes,great weapon,as surely you know alredy.

Sorry,got killed so lost it,also,one shot anywhere in body,player goes unconcious loses at least 8-9k blood and gets dead by time he wakes,great weapon,as surely you know alredy.

Problem, those two magically buttons I think everyone knows...

Hey I can trade you M24 if I can still find it (becouse of servers with my tents are stoping working ) in case I can't find M24 would DMR (with amunition of course) suffice? ( in my personal opinion DMR is better because it has secondary zoom and works with NVG, but if you prefer M24 I can totaly understand )

I wont coyote pack or rangefinder (or AS50 :-) but I don't suppose you would make that trade )

Problem, those two magically buttons I think everyone knows...

Surely you do not speak of Alt and F4?

Surely you do not speak of Alt and F4?

I do sadly.

I'm also looking for an m24 for a friend of mine, I'm a dayz vet and have accumulated almost everyweapon in the game, including the elusive m136(Majorly glitched won't fire live rockets) M4 Halo, and my personal favorite, the SVD camo. If anyone else has a spare only AFTER op gets one let me know :D

I too am looking for an M24 and I'm trading an m14 AIM and clothing camo...

Obviously after OP has got his. Send me a message :)