Hi

I was banned from US153 for no reason just now, under the name Trollium. Not running a single hack, just running around with my friends and had just gotten killed in a fight and when I go to make a new character I get met with a banned message. What gives?

Hi

I was banned from US153 for no reason just now, under the name Trollium. Not running a single hack, just running around with my friends and had just gotten killed in a fight and when I go to make a new character I get met with a banned message. What gives?

You are already unbanned, we had just experienced some teleporters. The hackers are banned you are not.

You are already unbanned, we had just experienced some teleporters. The hackers are banned you are not.

Still banned, going to take a while to unban me?

Edit: Disregard, thanks.

Edited by Bolbor

It was my problem, my Rcon software updated the second I clicked ban and the selection went to the wrong guy, the guy I was aiming for was spawning in crates and obviously teleporting and killing people. I am so sorry for the inconvenience.

You have been unbanned, I checked your GUID is not in the list anymore. Maybe a server reset would help get you back in. Wonder if the ban list is not updating?