Sign in to follow this  
HeavyKane

I Am The Law

So, i am just downloading the game now. After looking at the forums a bit i have made a plan. It begins with a comic book. 2000 AD staring Judge Dredd. This, as well as a bit of reading the punisher comics has given me inspiration for my plan for playing Day Z. Many of you go around with a sniper and go "i am 1337 with my skillz" or just never leave the forest. My plan? Get to the point? I am working on it. I am going to go around and hunt bandits and, help survivors. Am i going to die and fail with this many times? Yes. However, when i start getting good at the game i will be able to build up a system, maybe gain a following. My end all goal? Troll the world.

You're going to learn really quick this isn't a comic book or a game where your idealism will prosper.

I'm just going to say, Welcome to DayZ, trust noone. All it takes is a hatchet to the back of your head or a rifle round to your torso from God knows where, with your next statement being "WTF".

Edited by Banicks

So, i am just downloading the game now. After looking at the forums a bit i have made a plan. It begins with a comic book. 2000 AD staring Judge Dredd. This, as well as a bit of reading the punisher comics has given me inspiration for my plan for playing Day Z. Many of you go around with a sniper and go "i am 1337 with my skillz" or just never leave the forest. My plan? Get to the point? I am working on it. I am going to go around and hunt bandits and, help survivors. Am i going to die and fail with this many times? Yes. However, when i start getting good at the game i will be able to build up a system, maybe gain a following. My end all goal? Troll the world.

How's that going to work? Bandits can just change their faces and their names.

Witness: "Yo, I saw this Caucasian-looking dude with a neckbeard and orange shades named NoobHunter sniping newbies on the shore."

HeavyKane: "I'll go hunt him down."

Ten minutes later...

NoobHunter: "Oh, shit, here comes the law." D-con, rename, reskin, reconnect.

HeavyKane: "Have you seen any Caucasian avatars named NoobHunter?"

NoobHelper: "You know...nope. And if you're thinking I am that bandit, you are clearly wrong, as I am clearly an Arab-looking guy with horn-rimmed shades who is not named NoobHunter."

HeavyKane: "Carry on, then."

EDIT: Actually, bandit skins are coming back, so that might actually work. You might want to round up a posse, though, because PvP is about to get a hell of a lot more entertaining.

Edited by BazBake

Witness: "Yo, I saw this Caucasian-looking dude with a neckbeard and orange shades named NoobHunter sniping newbies on the shore."

Ten minutes later...

NoobHelper: "You know...nope. And if you're thinking I am that bandit, you are clearly wrong, as I am clearly an Arab-looking guy with horn-rimmed shades who is not named NoobHunter."

You forgot the "HeavyKane died." part after NoobHunter shoots him in the back.

• Like 1

EDIT: Actually, bandit skins are coming back, so that might actually work. You might want to round up a posse, though, because PvP is about to get a hell of a lot more entertaining.

Link for official word on this?

"We have been waiting for you Dredd, welcome to Dayz"

The Angel Gang

There's an entire thread on the subject full of unadulterated bandit rage over on the general discussion board.

I would love it if this game Brought in groups of players hunting "us" bandits.. Tok out 4 guys at 700 meters.. Got to love the power og the AS50, just love the panick of crowds when the first people start dropping. I can't wait for dogs to.. im gonna be like the Vet from hell .. puting dogs out of the misserys drinking the tears of there owners before i end them too.

On the issu of "the law" he will soon learn the hardway. shoot on sight or die.. Welcome to cherno come north and i will giveyou a tick on the bullet express back to the cost...

Thinker

Playing norway servers.

Ten minutes later...

>implying they would be able to know it was me

>implying they would not shoot me if they saw me flat out.

obligatory "cool story bro"

It will be a really cool story when i start posting recording/storys of what i do. So far i have only gotten jumped by a couple bandits in electro, killing them but i ended up getting shot on my way out of the town by someone i was not able to spot. Not anything worthy of note. Though i did say to them when they missed there first shot and i took covor in the church "I see you have come to surrener, Put your weapons on the ground and i will let you off with a warning. " to witch they responded "NO U" Then ran in and got cut down by my AK variant i had found in a airfield hanger.

I would love it if this game Brought in groups of players hunting "us" bandits.. Tok out 4 guys at 700 meters.. Got to love the power og the AS50, just love the panick of crowds when the first people start dropping. I can't wait for dogs to.. im gonna be like the Vet from hell .. puting dogs out of the misserys drinking the tears of there owners before i end them too.

On the issu of "the law" he will soon learn the hardway. shoot on sight or die.. Welcome to cherno come north and i will giveyou a tick on the bullet express back to the cost...

Thinker

Playing norway servers.

Well i seem to have been getting along well enough by telling people that shoot at to me to surrender or, simply avioding people flatout. (unless i see them gunning people down like i did those guys in electro)

There's an entire thread on the subject full of unadulterated bandit rage over on the general discussion board.

I am going to take a look then thank you for telling me.

"We have been waiting for you Dredd, welcome to Dayz"

The Angel Gang

If i had a nickle for every time i killed the angel gang.

I can never read "I am the law" in anything other than Stallone's voice.

You're going to learn really quick this isn't a comic book or a game where your idealism will prosper.

I'm just going to say, Welcome to DayZ, trust noone. All it takes is a hatchet to the back of your head or a rifle round to your torso from God knows where, with your next statement being "WTF".

Well, apart from getting ran over by a car when i was walking on the road unarmed and, getting shot by someone with a revolver a few minutes after my second spawn when i was just learning the basics of the game i have been doing rather well with my whole hero mode gameplay.

You have fun doing that.

Cool story though, it really intrigued me.

I am having fun, you will want to keep a lookout for future threads i will be making.

supercool story

Indeed it is.