yooska

Looking for players in need of a group

We are a group of 8 players (4-6 generally online) looking for survivors to teamup with and play some dayz with. We are still in the process of setting up a camp and are looking for cars. We aren't all that geared out currently due to a recent ambush at our camp, so we can't promise you AS50s and NVGs right away. What we can promise is loyalty, intelligence, and awesome people. If you want to join up and play Dayz just send me message on steam, skype, or right here on the forum.

-We are neutral we dont shoot player that are not a threat or dont have ghillie suits or good gear and we dont try to ally with rando

-We only recruit people we like so everone in the group is a good person and 100% trustworthy

-We play on US servers

Steam: Yooska

-closed

Edited by yooska
  • Like 1

We people on at anytime really, personally i play during the day bur some of our group stay up till 5 am so you should find some people to play with anytime of the day

• Like 1

well im looking for a group if you guys will have me. pretty decent player, i have 2 characters (both with ghillie suits and both with silenced weapons) I also have NVG's on both characters so I can do night runs for you guys or with you guys if you have NVG's as well and get gear for the group. Steam name is jkilla3303

Why the hell don't you say if you play in US or EU servers?! It's the single most important thing.

I don't know what your talking about, it says it right there next to the most recent edit

Edited by yooska

I love you so much i will kill you and take your skin off and wear it around the house.

Nude...

Edited by Grocman1
  • Like 1

I don't know what your talking about, it says it right there next to the most recent edit

You really wanna play this game? I said that 26 minutes before you edited it.

hey would be interested in joining, 24 years old, live in canada so us servers work fine, not the best gear on me right now since well.....since its day we are playing.

steam name: whatifyellow

skype name: whatifyellow

edit to add: have mic.

Edited by whatifyellow

You really wanna play this game? I said that 26 minutes before you edited it.

its a joke i realized i didn't put the type of server on thats why i mentioned an edit