Sign in to follow this  
toddus

Banned - Scripting? AusArma.org

I was supposely banned off the AusArma servers for (Scripts) even though I know that truly I do not script/hack, All I do is chill with my clan group and snipe people at Electro, We recently found a helicopter that probably a hacker spawned but I'm not sure if that was on AusArma servers, but if it was, Can you be banned for driving a UH1H that possibly a hacker spawned?? Like i thought they were in the game. If I don't get a response here from the ausArma Server hosters I'll send them a pm through there website.

I would send them a pm on the website. Cm is the man too talk too.They will be able to check the logs concerning your ban and fix it if it was a mistake, they keep those things for such reasons.

Good luck.

Driving hacked vehicles or using hacked weapons is not against the rules and you shouldn't get banned as long as you're not the one that spawns them. I don't think server admins are actually allowed to ban players from their servers, they must submit proof to the DayZ dev team, which could get their server blacklisted.

AusArma are pretty good, I think you will find they fix any mistakes, and enforce it if it's correct. :)