Sign in to follow this  
Vympel (DayZ)

Golden Revolver Found On Body

In the woods just north east of Novy Sobor a bandit named P Ron wounded one of our group of 4 then when we started to return fire he battlelogged. Then two of us placed ourselves outside the woods on the hill to watch the spawn, and the other two were placed right at the spawn waiting for him. Then as he logged back in and hes friend (we believe) started to snipe at my two friends placed at the spawn. We found the snipers location and killed him, this is what we found on his body.

Time: 12:45 am-1:05 am EST

Server: DE 1040

His Name:

Untitled.png

His Gear:

Hacker.png

Edited by Vympel

No one is banned for using non-hack programs (like Fraps' date=' overlays, etc.), picking up or using hacked in-game items, weapons or vehicles, being on a server at the same time as a cheater, or other passive non-cheating activity. Therefore all requests mentioning these things as possible reasons for the global ban are ignored.[/quote']

-BattlEye

It is not against the rules to pick up or use hacked in-game items or vehicles. This includes the Golden Revolver, unless you have evidence that supports the player spawning said item.

This happened to me once i spawned into a game after a week and had a gold relover, a svd camo and ghile suit i dont know how i got them and didnt know what to do it with if i still had my shotgun and m9 equipped but was using the other weapons.