Sign in to follow this  
travis.hall.44@gmail.com

Kill scripts then invisible sniper.... F this game...

Server: US1833

hacker name: ?

date: 8/8/2012 like 4-5pm gmt -7 (around that if memory serves me)

Heres the deal. I went to cherno and ploped myself on a roof. To cover my friend well he looted the city. As we were on the top and i was handing him a spare lee Enfield for defence i was killed with no gunshot. i told him to go prone and hide where no one could see him. He did so and was killed with no gun shot. Pissed at the hacker i logged off the server into another one walked to the top of the tower and logged back into this server. All of the gear was here despite me being logged off for over 20 minutes. (bullshit right? No way a legit person wouldn't have taken that gear yet (list of gear i had below)) i quickly grabbed my shit and hid in between the two barrels prone after checking the roof top. Were i was there is NO possible way to hit me without being on the roof. I kept my m16 aimed at the only ladder up and was waiting for 5 min so my gear would update back to the hive. 45 seconds latter "YOU ARE DEAD" no gun shot nothing just dead.... at this point i moved back onto another server to that spot logged in and started by fraps to record this attempt. Changing my username to avoid and instant death scripts. All i wanted was my legit gear i had worked my ass off to get back. He killed my in the recording again. Anyway i examined the footage i had very well. His trajectory was from the large factory tower(Common sniping spot) however he was not there (invisible) feel free to scrutinize it.

I lost all this gear because some hacker thinks its fun to go invisible and run kill scripts...

Ghilli suit

As50 (2 mags)

m16(6 mags)

coyote backpack 24 slot one

full set of tools minus gps and radio

makarov (lolol)

enfield

misc med and food

why... why do hackers do this... i did nothing to him....

http://youtu.be/GtOv7XJWEv0

• Like 1

Video?

Try again, the video was processing due to him only recently uploading. I'm watching it now.

at 8:35 when he turns arround from the rail and runs to the silos anyone else see a cloud of smoke in the corner at the end? possible gunfire? then he ran there and into the sight of someone who was shooting there?

Edited by scypheroth

Your gear isntthat good and if someone snipes there they want kills no gear.

at 8:35 when he turns arround from the rail and runs to the silos anyone else see a cloud of smoke in the corner at the end? possible gunfire? then he ran there and into the sight of someone who was shooting there?

http://i.imgur.com/XPxaj.jpg

Pretty sure that smoke shouldn't be there.

Yes that was gun fire smoke. Came from the large factory tower.

Your gear isntthat good and if someone snipes there they want kills no gear.

Uh? as50 is only second to the draganuv and id never bring that to cherno.

Yes that was gun fire smoke. Came from the large factory tower.

looks like you walked right in the view/path of a sniper/player. No hacking here just poor observation of your surroundings. srry man...

looks like you walked right in the view/path of a sniper/player. No hacking here just poor observation of your surroundings. srry man...

i stated that i died that time by a sniper. The aformentioned hacking was done on 2 previous lifes.