Sign in to follow this  
SteveLord

Server reset question

If someones dies (by zombies), they respawn in an attempt to go collect their gear, then the server restarts......does it reset all gear left on ground also? Is it worth going back or will it not be there?

everything is gone

server reset removes all objects (ofc tents, vehicles, sandbags, wire fencing, tank traps come back)

Edited by Buffjesus
  • Like 1

Our camp seems fine. The barb wire duplicated itself a few times. Vehicles and tents still there.

Appreciate the quick answer so we don't waste our time going back there....and in the dark!

What about heli crashes? I've found afew now but when I've gotten back into the same server then gone back to where it was it's gone.

I thought they stayed in the same place.

new places every time

What about heli crashes? I've found afew now but when I've gotten back into the same server then gone back to where it was it's gone.

I thought they stayed in the same place.

Heli crashes are randomized at server start. It will likely not be in the same place twice consecutively.

I was on a server earlier today with my UAZ saved and in the same location for a couple hours. Server goes down as I pick up another survivor with my ATV and im pulling back up to the UAZ where my team is. We log back on, ATV and UAZ gone. Seems like I have this issue everytime I Find a vehicle on a server. It crashes or restarts and I lose the vehicle.