Sign in to follow this  
duhraheemz

Spawning glitch

Right, so I was killed by some hacking invisible guy with a hatchet so I left the server to join a new one. Now, when I spawn in the new server, I am stuck at where I got killed, but I'm not dead. It seems as if I have been knocked out but it said I was killed. I can't press any buttons except ALT+F4 and going into 3rd person (Enter on numpad). I am also bleeding but I'm not loosing any blood plus I have some broken bones. Any ideas on what to do?

Edited by duhraheemz

Die.

Have someone shoot you atleast or something. Find a way to die.

Edited by Ashnik

when you log out while in shock (the white indicator above food/blood/etc similar to the broken bone indicator) you will become unconscious for a long period of time the next time you log in

you can either wait or get someone to help you (wake you up with epi-pen or kill you)

there is also a bug that causes people to get stuck in this state no matter what, try searching the other threads for a solution (if there even is one)

Edited by moriak

Die.

Have someone shoot you atleast or something. Find a way to die.

Errr....I don't exactly know where I am and the only thing I can see is a tree and then a slope..

Errr....I don't exactly know where I am and the only thing I can see is a tree and then a slope..

Try and find a way to die, it's your only chance. Leave Dayz running and starve yourself or something.

Good, I'm dead now. I kept on joining different servers till I got mauled by zombies. Thanks for the replies though.

Find a high populated server and wait for a hacker to nuke everyone :)

Worked for me.