Hey dude, I see your looking for a team, or some people to team with.

Me and a few buds created a small clan of about 6 or 7 people. Were looking for more. If you want, come meet us on our TS3. My IGN and TS3 name is Guapo. I'm 15. My friend, Nickerbockers, is 22. He is the leader of our little clan. We just got another recruit, and he is on atm. His name is Neojob and he is 20. We are all arma and dayz vets, but we are defiantly up for welcoming in new comers. Just contact us on our Team speak at baw.zapto.org

Talk to nickerbockers about joining, I'm on vacation at the moment. And don't be afraid to bring your friends.

Edited by Stix_FTW

Hey dude, I see your looking for a team, or some people to team with.

Me and a few buds created a small clan of about 6 or 7 people. Were looking for more. If you want, come meet us on our TS3. My IGN and TS3 name is Guapo. I'm 15. My friend, Nickerbockers, is 22. He is the leader of our little clan. We just got another recruit, and he is on atm. His name is Neojob and he is 20. We are all arma and dayz vets, but we are defiantly up for welcoming in new comers. Just contact us on our Team speak at baw.zapto.org

Talk to nickerbockers about joining, I'm on vacation at the moment. And don't be afraid to bring your friends.

Please do NOT refer this Teamspeak 3 as YOURS. It is NOT yours.. Infact its not even mine. But i have been given permission to recruit for it. This is what you do not have.

Anybody interested in joining please refer from posting here, and check this link for acces to our community.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/48140-looking-for-people-to-play-with-look-no-further/#entry459567

Please do NOT refer this Teamspeak 3 as YOURS. It is NOT yours.. Infact its not even mine. But i have been given permission to recruit for it. This is what you do not have.

Anybody interested in joining please refer from posting here, and check this link for acces to our community.

http://dayzmod.com/f...er/#entry459567

Wow, calm down, even if he doesn't have the permission, he's just trying to help your clan out.

PARIAH, i cant seem to find you easily in steam... can you help me find you? i am interested in teaming up

New to the game. Looking for a group to play with. Hit me up here or on steam. Same id

i cant find u in steam. yes, i am interested in teaming up

Wow, calm down, even if he doesn't have the permission, he's just trying to help your clan out.

I'm sorry but mind your own business. I'm not here to quarrel with anybody. We will have a talk on TS3 once the people in question gets online, this has to be set straight.

Wow... no wonder syprus... seems like you are not the kind of person i thought you were =\