Ertyjim

Launching the Beta Launcher

Okay, I'm having a few problems that disbale me from playing DayZ. I did everything I should do, and much more. When I launch the beta launcher, a warning window appears saying:

"Addon 'dayz_anim' requires addon 'CA_Dubbing_Counterattack'"

Then, when I click 'OK', I get to the title screen, and I get another one that says something like I'm missing a bin called Cgfvehicals and Citizen1.scope.

When I click 'OK' on that, and join a server, I crash the server and it sends me back to the server list. I tried reinstalling both games, and the addons folder, and nothing seemed to work. I restarted my computer, and nothing.

I also did get the latest patch, so exclude that for any conclusions you may come to.

Thank you for reading this, and I hope to get an answer ASAP! I love playing DayZ, and my friends need me on their server! He just bought it and we're trying to get a heli, and some cars! Please, someone reply ASAP!

post-48966-0-44530700-1344535293_thumb.p

Edited by Ertyjim

I'm really sorry for your problems! Unfortunatly this forum isn't providing any of us answers. I can't play DayZ either because of some stupid error.

Someone please? I just deleted EVERY FILE CONTAINING DAYZ, ARMA 2, AND ARMA 2 OPERATION ARROWHEAD. You do not know how much I've worked on this, and how much time I wasted. I've done everything I could, and nothing seemed to work. DOES NO ONE HAVE THE SMARTS TO HELP ME? At this point I am raging, and I am pissed as f**k. I want a solution to this, and I want it ASAP.

This is ridiculous, everything was working yesterday, then everything went to hell. This is all just bullsh*t.